Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

G-styles performance diesel dyno and truck pull......

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 12:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G-styles performance diesel dyno and truck pull......

Hey guys we are going to be putting on a truck pull and dyno day if we get enough ppl wanting to come out.... we will have food and drinks and all we jus need enough guys from around austin or texas area that wanted to come out and hook up or see what numbers they put down...we are trying to get the dyno booked but we may or may not...this is a tdtpa event so money will go to them and this is a way to get more practice and pulls...so if u wanna bring the family out i think its 10 bucks per truck no matter how many ppl in it and im not sure on price for pulls or dyno yet but will let yall know soon when we figure out how many ppl wanna do it......so jus pm me or reply that you wanting to come out and we will keep count and let everyone know in a respectable time in advance of dates and prices and all
Old 04-14-2010, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
would definatly be interested in coming along with several buddies of mine. have been to the last couple in Buda