Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Anywhere in MA?

Old 07-18-2010, 01:14 PM

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Anywhere in MA?

I'd love to move out to where all the real fun happens, but I'm stuck here in Massachusetts forever it seems. Is anyone from around my area and knows about some of the pulls around? I just want to have a little fun, I did first pull last year at one of the only decent events around here, Marshfield fair. I was happy to see almost a 300 percent increase in the diesel class from the years prior, but mostly powerstrokes in these woods.

I was also happy to meet a neighbor of mine there, borrowed a helmet from him, lives less than a mile up the road. He's running an 03 Duramax dually, just got some computer power apparently. I'm set up a little better now, and looking to smoke the crap out of him. I beat him by 6 feet last year (266 ft), and that was with a slipping tranny that slammed right into O/D off the line.

PS, I'm in a little town in southeast MA called Dighton, if anyone's ever heard of it. Looking forward to seeing some pullers around here!
Old 07-18-2010, 11:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am up in Walpole, MA. Check out newenglandturbodieselpower.com. Good site for local stuff.