Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Anyone here race at Pinks All out?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone here race at Pinks All out?

I went to the first day of the Pinks All Out filmed at Pacific raceways in Seattle.

There were 2 Cummins trucks,a Super Duty and a Duramax in a late 80s Chevy.

The Super Duty was weak,just a doofus in a CC longbed complete with huge fuel tank in the bed. He ran something just over 17 seconds.

The Duramax wasn't much to right home about either. Looked like it was going to be way faster than it was.

The first Cummins was a 2nd gen reg cab long bed with slicks on all 4 corners. I want to say he ran high 10s. He was fast.

The other Cummins was a 3rd gen quad cab short bed that looked pretty much like a stock truck. He surprised everyone and ran a 12.01.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went to the second day of pinks, last night. if i remember corectly there was to 3rd gens both running low 12s. One was a DDP truck i think, being that they are just up in Monroe, WA. That 2nd gen with slicks didnt run well off the start and pulled 13s both times , 5spd i think. I saw the doof in the ford 6.slow with the fuel tank . I think there was another 2wd diesel with twin stacks that wrecked, hit the wall around the 1/8 and it took like 40 min to clean up, but it just happened when i got there and i couldnt get to the track to see the truck. he didnt race anymore that day . I was waitng for the 3rd gens to run, knowing they would haul and they did winning all the races they were in. Everyone " wow, whoo look at that big diesel go !!!" . Around a 10.5 group was picked if i remember so no diesels in the finals . It was a great show some blue cheby truck running low 6s, jet cars good stuff.

i also wonder if any of the trucks owners are on here ?