Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

13.66-1/4 in a 6spd

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
now if i was to race banshee that wouldn't be fair at all. i would though for the fun of it, i'd prefer him to remove the bottle, but i'd race him. i know i'd beat him lol not. i know about adam's problems he told me all about it. and he knows i'm only aggravating. and i know he is me. he'd beat me there's no question about it. but i will continue to rag on him bein chicken till he races me. and i don't want him to rip on it till it's in top shape for racin. so as soon as he grows a little and beats me, he'll never hear the end of it. so i'm waitin on you whitesport, waitin on you.
Old 10-22-2006, 05:06 PM

You say you know you will lose to bansee...but you mouth me??? Doesn't make a whole lotta sense. You want a shiftin contest then you'll get one...I was shiftin Eaton 10spds when you were riding a tricycle... I'm gonna request the LEFT lane...just so I can see your headlights go black
Old 10-22-2006, 05:42 PM

of course i'm gonna mouth you. you're a b(&^*. i'll give you left lane. no problem at all. i'm lookin forward to it. hopefully it'll be ready before they close the track. so quit your blabbin on here and get it fixed.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:42 AM

Where's the popcorn eating smiley when I need it.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:52 PM

Where are the waders when you need em? Sounds like some people are gettin a little cocky. And I think you will have to relearn all your shifting with a dual disc too. I didnt see kemble post anything wrong, and you jump him for it?

Eric
Old 10-25-2006, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by cumminsdriver635
Where are the waders when you need em? Sounds like some people are gettin a little cocky. And I think you will have to relearn all your shifting with a dual disc too. I didnt see kemble post anything wrong, and you jump him for it?

Eric
All of us on this post are friends and race at the same track. I don't think kemble understood that when he made his post. Talking trash is a favorite pastime around this part of the country. packmule is good at it cause he's full of it.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mcoleman
..... cause he's full of it.

you got that right!
Old 10-25-2006, 11:00 AM

Well and the fact that he's mildly retarded...and doesn't know it... So we all give him a little bit of a hard time.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteSport600
Well and the fact that he's mildly retarded...and doesn't know it... So we all give him a little bit of a hard time.
I'm scared to think how you guys talk about me when I'm not around
Old 10-25-2006, 11:34 PM

i'm not retarded. just cause i rode the short bus and now drive one doesn't mean anything. mcoleman's got it right on the money with what he said about all of us knowing each other and doing some friendly ribbing. i get a little touchy when someone comes in thinking they are tryin to prove a point or whatever their tryin to do with belittling comments of someone is always faster, DUUUUUH. i know i'm not the fastest, nowhere near it. but my truck is fast for no more than what is done. that's all i'm saying, and i'm proud to be able to drive it like i can, and it run like it does. that's all that matters. and yes i'll have to learn to shift again when i get a DD. oh, i'm not cocky, i'm honest, everyone else is convinced. lol and whitesport knows his place also, tryin to catch me along with blackdiesel. Luken we don't talk that bad about you on here, it's to easy for you to read and catch us but it's all ok, whitesquirt has tore his truck up so he don't have to race me and noone else will take me up on my offer and beat me, which isn't hard to do. i don't know if i'll be able to make rogersville this weekend unfortunatly, i may be goin to virginia beach to pick up a jeep. anywho i've blabbed enough, just wanted to let you know where i stand.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:42 PM

I didn't know I came into you're thread trying to prove a point. I put a jab out there on you, and just because you don't know me you took it the wrong way.

There were no belittling comments made you took it the wrong way.

I hope you noticed a pattern "you took it the wrong way".

Thats how it looks from were I'm standing.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pack Mule
i'm not retarded. just cause i rode the short bus and now drive one doesn't mean anything.

hey holt, got any idea when we can run over to lead hill to get on the rollers??
Old 10-26-2006, 06:43 PM

hey kemble, had you of made it obvious that you was joking nothing would have been taken the wrong way. like a smiley face or the 3 letters "lol". then none of this would have ever been said. so here's an idea, leave me alone and quit being antagonistic. it's getting old. and blackdiesel, i've been tryin to get ahold of them with no luck at all. he said it's a done deal on the dyno, just tryin to get a day and time is difficult. chris can't even get ahold of him. it would help if he'd just set a day and we'd take care of the rest. but they are real busy so i think it's gonna be more difficult than we originally thought.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Registered

any luck yet jason? i really want to get on the dyno so i can swap pumps and dyno again.