Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

13.66-1/4 in a 6spd

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 06:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pack Mule
i figured little whitesport would take me up on it since i've been teasin him so much since he got his truck back. i guess he's scared. oh well.
LOL, dumba$$ your little stock megaturd isn't THAT impressive...Just wait till you get a good clutch and break your plastic tranny... I've got some work yet to do to mine, but before the strips are closed i'll come out and whoop your turd by 8 tenths or so...
Old 10-20-2006, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteSport600
LOL, dumba$$ your little stock megaturd isn't THAT impressive...Just wait till you get a good clutch and break your plastic tranny... I've got some work yet to do to mine, but before the strips are closed i'll come out and whoop your turd by 8 tenths or so...
I gotta see this
Old 10-21-2006, 07:14 AM

I'll be in the bleachers for that one. Packmule called before he got to the track but I didn't here from him after that so I'm assuming he didn't beat his 13.41.
Old 10-21-2006, 11:41 AM

nope didn't beat the 13.41. and as far as whitesport goes, as soon as you think you can handle me bring it on puddin. cause you'll have to catch me if you plan on beatin me. and i don't see no 8 tenths. if your lucky you'll beat me by .2 if you're lucky that is. but if you're challenging me to a row off you just got accepted. i just got one question, if you can't beat me, you do realize how bad i'm gonna smear it in your face don't you???? you should beat me, barely though. just be sure you bring a big lunch, cause it may get eat. oh, and you can have no power adders is the only stipulation. give me a call when you're ready and i'll be there.
Old 10-21-2006, 12:03 PM

hey whitesport, what place did you take in the pull at avilla?? wasn't it third out of 4. lmao. when you gonna get that big L scubbed off your forehead??
Old 10-21-2006, 12:52 PM

Hey packmule, if he beats you how bad do you think he will smear it in you're face?

One thing you should remember, no matter how fast you are there is always someone a little faster.
Old 10-21-2006, 01:01 PM

hey whitesport, what place did you take in the pull at avilla?? wasn't it third out of 4. lmao. when you gonna get that big L scubbed off your forehead??

It was 3rd out of 8...FYI When are you gonna quit being such a toolbag and shut up about how bada$$ your stock truck is?
Old 10-21-2006, 03:21 PM

kemble, if i wanted your opinion i'd give to you. thanks. and yes my stock truck is fast. so you should have no trouble beating me. so how long till your big fuel sticks come in???? so as soon as you're ready to back you mouth up and quit mouthin like a B^*^(^ let me know. i'm not afraid to lose a race. not afraid to win one either. i'm curious though, why don't you come race me now???? how come you gotta do more??? i sense a little thing called fear........ waitin on you is all i'm doin.
Old 10-21-2006, 04:13 PM

kemble, if i wanted your opinion i'd give to you. thanks. and yes my stock truck is fast. so you should have no trouble beating me. so how long till your big fuel sticks come in???? so as soon as you're ready to back you mouth up and quit mouthin like a B^*^(^ let me know. i'm not afraid to lose a race. not afraid to win one either. i'm curious though, why don't you come race me now???? how come you gotta do more??? i sense a little thing called fear........ waitin on you is all i'm doin.

UMMM, not fear....a little thing called "head lifting" excessive timing issues...etc... Working the bugs out and trying to not blow the truck up! I'll race your sorry a$$ when the thing is right...
Old 10-21-2006, 05:44 PM

You guys are a riot!
Old 10-21-2006, 07:48 PM

what is it with you and all these excuses??? you do know excuses are like a$$ holes. everybody has one and they all stink. man alive gotta spend more and more money to outrun my junkie slow land yacht. that's sad, you poor poor little boy. it's ok, i'll take it easy on you.
Old 10-21-2006, 11:41 PM

Nevermind you obviously have the mental capacity of a 5 year old. But eventually as much as you run your mouth it will come back to bite you.
Old 10-22-2006, 01:07 AM

why the slander?? you came on MY thread bein completly out of place with your mouthin off between people that know each other. we didn't ask you to put in your nonsense or anything. and where do you get off sayin i have th emental capacity of a 5 year old. oh man, how right you are. i don't see very many 5 yr olds drag racin or having any knowledge about the things that are discussed here. if all you're gonna do is be infantile and try to trash talk when it's not needed or wanted shut your hole and don't post anything around one of my discussions. it's very simple, save me the time of reading your garbage and find something else to do. it's that simple. cause i promise you i don't want to hear one of those 3rd grade remarks of my dad can beat your dad up. oh, and by the way, that's a metaphor from a 5yr old.
Old 10-22-2006, 01:21 AM

I didn't think my first post in this thread warranted you're response of( "If I wanted you're opinion I'd give it to you"). Hence the mental capacity of a 5 year old I said earlier, this was simply said because of you're attitude towards me.

But i did'nt enter this thread with the intention of causing hard feelings. I maybe could have responded a little differently, but at the time it seemed like the wright thing to do. As far as my comment of ("One thing you should remember, no matter how fast you are there is always someone a little faster") thats one of the oldest quotes associated with racing of any kind. This was not a belittling comment towards you just something to think about.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:41 AM

WhiteSports truck is an animal. He had some issues at the pull but remember is was the FIRST time the truck had been used for anything since he got it back.

PackMule, If you want a rowing contest go race Banshee. You better pack a lunch for that one

Quick Reply: 13.66-1/4 in a 6spd