CADTR #27 Forum for the California chapter #27

Sled Pull, Palmdale!! (june 14)

Old 04-17-2008, 01:49 AM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Sled Pull, Palmdale!! (june 14)

June 14 and 15 Thunder on the lot Charity Car, Bike, Big rig show and diesel sled pull will be in Palmdale!

Here is the link:

http://www.thunderonthelot.com/

the Sled Pull.
Date: Sat, June 14th, Lancaster Ca. Fairgrounds. New Sled Pull event.
Ok, here are a bunch of the details. I am going to copy and paste so I don't leave anything out.
First of all, this is all for Kids charities They are raffling off numerous things including the Grand Prize, a 2008 105th anniversary edition Harley-Davidson StreetGlide motorcycle.
A complete Softtub from Ideal Spa. Custom Harley Davidson Vending Machine from The Spa Shop Inc. 08 Polaris Phoenix 200 Quad from Palmdale Supercycle. ETC.
Events will include a Bike Show, Classic Car show, Import Car show, Entertainment concerts including Foghat a 1970's band, Food and of course BEER! Kid's Area/ Carnival, Poker Run and a Poker Tournament, Alternative Fuel Expo, Trucking 4 Kids Charity Truck show and shine, Burnout contest, and of course the Sled Pull. They will have a huge vendor area for the Diesel vendors and it will be located close to the pull and the big Truck area. 50% of all Diesel related vendor booths fees will go to a purse for the pull. ALL participants will have a chance to win purse money. There will be TV coverage and Radio coverage and advertising and they have a professional announcer for the pull. The grandstands hold over 10 thousand people and are expected to be packed. There is only a $5.00 charge to come watch and that includes the Band too after the pull so it is vary affordable for family's to come and watch.
Remember this is all for Charity for Kids.
This event is the second largest charity motorcycle event West of the Mississippi, second only to the Love Ride.
Registration for the pull is $30 and that gets you a T shirt as well. The pull will be on Sat, June 14th and it starts about 4:00 p.m. Gates will open at 3:00 I believe.
Although they are supposed to have an updated web site by this week, you can still go to Thunder on the Lot: Main event June 15th and they have a Registration form you can fill out and fax in. The more people who plan to pull that register in advance the better.
Thunder on the Lot has been going on for the last 14 years and they are growing every year. This will be one Awesome event and they are planning to do it every year as long as it makes money to help the Kids Charities.
So the more people who come out to support it the better it will be and the more it helps the kids. Plus it will be 3 and a half hours of diesel fun.
Any question about being a vendor or something I left out PM me and I will get the answer.

Thanks, and any help we can get spreading the word would be appreciated.
Betty. (for more info, PM DieselLady )

Well CA DTR 27, I have put befoe the So-cal guys the pssobility of a meet and greet in conjunction with this event. I think it would be great to meet up with everybody who can make it. So if you are interested, show your selves!!
Old 05-20-2008, 09:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think every one in So Cal has moved!!! Did we mention there would be BEER at this event???? Helllooooooo!!!! Anybody out there?????