CADTR #24 Forum for the California chapter #24
View Poll Results: So Cal Dyno Day who is going?
Im going & Running
44.44%
Im going to watch
0%
I can't make it
11.11%
Im going but not sure if im going to pull or not
44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

So Cal Dyno Day Nov. 29th

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 10:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dslchk_cowgirl
It was nice seeing all the different trucks there. We didn't stay to long since I had a 6yr old that was getting bored and our friend was on crutches and needed to get off of them for a bit. Maybe the next meet we'll be able to stay longer and visit.
Sorry i missed ya. It would have been nice to be able to put a face and real name with your screen name.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by DieselLady
Mine is the White Mega Cab with the signs on the doors. That"s my big boy truck!
Nice truck!! Are you sponsored by ATS or are you a dealer?? I just bought a billet input shaft and waiting on delivery.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mopar_Man
Sorry you are sick hope you feel better soon and look forward to meeting you at the next event. whenever that is & to all who did make it. Sorry for it being a little un orginized (i'v never really set up anything befor) that is my excuse and im sticking to it lol. But I still had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone that was able to make it.
I'm back to norm., getting up that early (to get ready for dyno ) actually helped me kill my sinus inf. before it really set in. I have sinus problems.

Anyway, now you have an idea how to do things on organizing for the next function. Right?? All is a life experience. Live and learn, something new everyday.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mpracehemi
Nice truck!! Are you sponsored by ATS or are you a dealer?? I just bought a billet input shaft and waiting on delivery.
Dealer, and total Fan. I love their products and Customer service. Do some work for them too.
Just did the converter in my 6.7. Awesome.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Chapter President

Looks like good day, real sorry I missed it. Money sucks, cant live with it or without it. Doesn't help to have a hole in wallet called a wife! Now all I need is for Opec to tighten the clamps and shoot the pumps up to $5 again!!

I am hoping santa will hook me up with a BHAF or 4" turbo back for christmas!! well see!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!
Old 12-12-2008, 03:57 PM
vrj

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Diesel Carpenter,

I've PM'd you for info. on joining the So. Calif. chapter. Any info. you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thx