Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   CADTR #24 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/cadtr-24-128/)
-   -   Member Apps.???? Any body I miss??? (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/cadtr-24-128/member-apps-any-body-i-miss-215764/)

dieselcarpenter 08-31-2008 04:11 AM

Member Apps.???? Any body I miss???

OK, My life is starting to settle a bit I can put more effort toward the Chapter.

Who has not received an application for membership?? I may have overlooked or not responded, for which I apologize. I am hoping as we head in to fall to get a firm handle on membership data. And really start to plan some outings.

So let me know.

Ponderings from the Pres.

[director]In the mean time, spread the word about DTR and the Chapter. I know many of you frequent other sites and groups. Not that the others are bad, ;) but you know. :D Update your sigs, get out there and promote!![director]

We have such a high pop. here in the So-Cal, yet it seems Chapters in less populated areas have higher turn outs and participation, something I would like to see change. I know we are all so busy, yet we are drawn together by our love for black smoke and the whine of turbos. We look at every Dodge hoping to see a big "C" or the classic red lettering under the model badges. We have been brought to DTR by our love of the Legendary Cummins engine. We have found friends here who share our love, and created lasting bonds with fellow diesel heads. Life and money often get in the way and with fuel where it is it is understandable. But let us not forget why we came here, and don't let the flame of diesel powered desire die!! Lets create something lasting here!!! :D

OK OK, my campaign speech is over but I hope you guys get the idea. I am still so in love with my truck I choose rolled down windows over my radio just to hear it run through the gears around town!!

sickandtwisted 08-31-2008 12:13 PM

Very well said (or typed)

I still need to get my app. in.

89f150 09-12-2008 12:01 AM

how do i join this chapter

dslchk_cowgirl 09-15-2008 04:28 PM

Can you send me an app? I was actually a member of this group before the presidency changed.

Mopar_Man 09-16-2008 10:39 AM

I would like to get some info on becoming a member also.

Bowser50 09-17-2008 03:05 PM

I am a Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton CA and was wanting a little more info on the chapter, I just got stationed in CA and would like to make some friends who love diesels. thank you.

dieselcarpenter 09-19-2008 03:25 PM

I think I have gotten to every one so far anybody else?

Mopar_Man 09-19-2008 03:34 PM

Ok I got it and printed it out. Ware do I send it or can I fax it someware?

TIA

Mopar_Man 09-23-2008 10:01 AM

Still no number I can fax it to???

mpracehemi 09-23-2008 03:45 PM

Where/when is there any get togethers??? I haven't seen anything posted, but then I haven't looked hard enough maybe?? Is there a breakfast meet anywhere??

DieselLady 11-30-2008 11:10 AM

Ok, I guess I need an App! Can anybody get in or are you going to make us prove how addicted we are first?????[duhhh] [duhhh][laugh]

dieselcarpenter 12-29-2008 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by DieselLady (Post 2297265)
Ok, I guess I need an App! Can anybody get in or are you going to make us prove how addicted we are first?????[duhhh] [duhhh][laugh]

You already sent me one!! :D [dummy]

Any body else??

DieselLady 12-29-2008 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by dieselcarpenter (Post 2331006)
You already sent me one!! :D [dummy]

Any body else??

Hit me some more, maybe I'll wake up![duhhh]

DieselLady 01-14-2009 10:28 AM

Hey DieselCarpenter, are you having any kind of meetings or get togethers up there in the desert? I am starting to get stir crazy from not enough events to go to.
I hear they are having the western nationals in Santa Maria and in Tulare coming up in Feb. Anyone going????

DarkDesertCTD 01-19-2009 11:43 AM

I'm new here so maybe I missed it but I've read this thread and see people asking what the requirements are to join the Chapter but dont see any response to their questions. Maybe the answers were PM'd to them? I have the same questions. How do I join and what are the requirements? Thanks