ABDTR #5 Alberta Chapter #5 Discussion

Canadian Diesel Nationals - Edmonton Aug 13

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 08:01 PM
The Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by morkable
Well,, it looks like I might not be able to make it now,,,,,, cant seem to catch a break here lately. I have 2 houses,, 2 tennants,,, 2 bounced checks. I was really counting on that money too. Had a leaky basement that I had to pay a guy to fix, plus spent a bunch of money to fix up the other house for the new tennant (thanks to the old tennant) Still trying to figure out something, but it dosent look good,, dont want to count on cc to make the trip
chitty mon, was looking to drink a beer or two with ya. Good luck buddy, not going to be the same without ya buddy but will try hard to figure what we will do without ya
Old 08-10-2011, 10:31 PM

I should be there, hopefully I can catch up with a few of you guys. Last time I saw Tate he was living down the street from me
Old 08-11-2011, 11:19 PM

I am going to make it after all,, just got the word from the wife!! See you there gents. I will have a few beer in the MH for you guys,, and if you have some you want to keep cold the fridge wont have much food in it,, LOL. Luke I have that downpipe in the box of my truck already,, see you guys tomorrow night!!
Old 08-11-2011, 11:27 PM

Im probably out. Have fun fellas.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:35 PM

Awww man,, how come? I was hoping to take you out for supper!
Old 08-11-2011, 11:39 PM

I think I will still be making the trip. Kevin, I am so out of the loop with what guys are up to, that I don't even know if you have your truck running since that one fateful day at the grande prairie drag wars..... Lol
Old 08-12-2011, 12:37 AM
The Guru

I am going to make it after all,, just got the word from the wife!! See you there gents. I will have a few beer in the MH for you guys,, and if you have some you want to keep cold the fridge wont have much food in it,, LOL. Luke I have that downpipe in the box of my truck already,, see you guys tomorrow night!!
Kev, you have at least removed the dpf this time buddy? I'm probably coming up Saturday. Sure would have been fun to hang out on friday.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:51 AM

Thanks Kev! I'm busy tomorrow night unfortunately but if a bunch of us could hang out on Saturday that'd be cool Supposedly theres going to be a bunch of vendors there with "wholesale pricing". I'm not getting my hopes up since every other show I've been to, sales usually mean 10% off at the most

You're still at the same number right Kev?
Old 08-12-2011, 01:03 AM

I'm comin Sat sometime to watch the boys roll some coal. and get tech'd for the darwell sledpulls right after. going to hook the old ford and see if its as tough as it looks.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:57 AM

Yup same number, just look for the big brown mh in the pits parking. We usually park on the far side of the grand stands.

No John, unfortunately I dont have the big dodge running yet. But I will have my Ford there

Yup Mike, no DPF, new fancy AFE intake. SHould work pretty good,, hope to get into the 12's with it.

We are staying Saturday night too, so free to hang out and do something too. That would be cool to get together with a bunch of you guys, Hope to see you again too Luke (153624) havent seen face to face for quite some time now.

See you all this weekend,, if you dont have my cell it is, 780-215-3479
Old 08-12-2011, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by NoSparkplugs
I should be there, hopefully I can catch up with a few of you guys. Last time I saw Tate he was living down the street from me
Last time I seen Kev, I was living at his house too. I guess thats my MO. You want to grab a 6.7 for me from St. Albert and bring it with you?

Good to hear you're coming down Kev. Both Brett and I will be at the track Friday night, hopefully see Torrey do some runs. Hopefully it'll be a nice relaxing day, with lots of sun.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:19 AM

I'll be there, arlready in edmonton actually. Should be running my truck this year.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:31 AM

Nice be good to see you again!
Old 08-12-2011, 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by rage_blue
I'll be there, arlready in edmonton actually. Should be running my truck this year.
Good, I can see how my turbo has been treating you. Gonna be out on Friday?
Old 08-12-2011, 09:35 AM

Glad to hear you got it sorted out Kev, I will see you this evening.

Quick Reply: Canadian Diesel Nationals - Edmonton Aug 13