ABDTR #5 Alberta Chapter #5 Discussion

Alberta Nov DYNO/GTG

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alberta Nov DYNO/GTG

Have to start a new one, pushing 13,000 views....we'll get locked anytime now.

Dyno Sat Nov 10th @
AFI performance in Edmonton

Sponsored by CT Performance Aaron & Rod.

details to follow tommorrow...........
Old 09-26-2007, 08:54 PM

Anyone given any thoughts to the group from the Calgary area getting together and heading up as a group? Might as well start thinking of it now.

Jeff
Old 09-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Banned

CT Performance

toll free number if anyone needs it is

1-877-DSL-POWR

Im hoping I will have my new nozzles in by then and we should push 970 on #2 and then hopefully into the 4 digits on NX

Aaron
Old 09-26-2007, 11:42 PM

Im in from airdrie n e way. Thanks for the support CT and hope to deal with you soon.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:55 PM

I hope to put on a good show too,,, lol,, depending on tranny.... I actually broke the output shaft (billet steel) at drag wars in GP, sheared it right off. Edmonton sent another OD unit with a new shaft in it, but they forgot to put in the speedo tone ring, and one of the boys forgot to put in all the tranny fluid,, between all that one of the clutches fused together and now it is all stuck in 2nd gear..... It had better be on warranty, as neither the year of the 25000 km has happened yet since I put it in. That is the second tranny that has gone on that truck since I put in the race tranny. kinda frustrated a bit, but I am sure it will all work out

And hopefully IIS will have my turbo back to me in time too. I dont like running the one I have on there, it is just a stock silverbullet.. the one I had was a custom one built for me by IIS

Kevin
Old 09-27-2007, 09:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So far i'm in. Put up a thread on DR for those guys as well.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Banned

Well Kevin if you have any issues with your trans for warranty give us a call and we can see if we can get a HTS unit in your truck we have been having good luck with the one in our truck.

Just a thought.

Who are you dealing with at II? We have a pretty good relationship with them through PDI we can try to find out whats going on with your turbo if you would like.

Yeah hopefully you get your truck all together for the dyno day it will be good to see some big HP up here. SHould we get some guys with big Chevy or Ford Power up there too?

Aaron
Old 09-27-2007, 12:24 PM

I have been dealing with both Shane and Brett. I have been getting along with them pretty good, its just a matter of timing, if it will make it back in time. Shane personally assured me that he would look after it

Kevin
Old 09-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Pickin on the wrong admin...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well guys I'm in for Nov 10.....I hope I get this pump problem solved...Otherwise no use putting my truck on the dyno...
Old 09-27-2007, 03:11 PM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks again to CT for stepping in on this event for us. Much appreciated.

I was holding off on the "other" brands until we know how many AB members were going to go on the rollers. After that we could fill in the day with others, but this was primarily a ABDTR#5 / Alberta Bombers meet.

If I can make it, I would love to hit the rollers...
Old 09-27-2007, 04:36 PM

unfortuantly i will be shooting bambi/bullwinkle on the 10th....but if i shoot them earlier in my trip i will hopefully make it. And hopefully actually get a nitrous fueled run in.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by morkable
I have been dealing with both Shane and Brett. I have been getting along with them pretty good, its just a matter of timing, if it will make it back in time. Shane personally assured me that he would look after it

Kevin

Shane is the one I deal with there when I have to talk to IIS they are really helpful guys and I sure hope they get your turbo for you.

Aaron.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lil Dog
Thanks again to CT for stepping in on this event for us. Much appreciated.

I was holding off on the "other" brands until we know how many AB members were going to go on the rollers. After that we could fill in the day with others, but this was primarily a ABDTR#5 / Alberta Bombers meet.

If I can make it, I would love to hit the rollers...
No problem like I said before we need to get our name out there more too.

So.... I would take it I would possibly be part of the ABDTR#5 now?

If we just do the dodge thing then for prizes we would do the first second third thing, and we will be running our truck as an exibition kind of thing. I don't think it looks to good to sponsor prizes then take them home yourself.

Just my thoughts anyways.

I will be trying for big numbers but who knows how it will go.

Aaron
Old 09-27-2007, 07:59 PM

ya for sure. Im in for the rollers for sure. I should have some sticks soon if my old sled sells and maybe even a smarty.well c.So CT, what kind of injectors are you selling. Im lookin for around 90 or 100hp sticks and can you get smarty's. Just pm me some pricing if you have some time. thanks
Old 09-27-2007, 09:50 PM

Seems like CT might be the Diesel Performance company by default on ABDTR #5. There are no other vendors on here really as part of "group" in here. You seem to be on here helping out and actually reply when I ask a question! Also book me in for a spin on the dyno. Does this type of dyno give lower #'s than a mustang dyno? More accurate? What's the dirt on this? To lazy to do the mustang/dynojet search............

Quick Reply: Alberta Nov DYNO/GTG