Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   4th Gen Ram -Non Drivetrain- 2010 and Up (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/4th-gen-ram-non-drivetrain-2010-up-202/)
-   -   TSB Info needed # 22-001-11 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/4th-gen-ram-non-drivetrain-2010-up-202/tsb-info-needed-22-001-11-a-284208/)

UNDER-PRESSURE 01-22-2011 04:42 PM

TSB Info needed # 22-001-11

I'm looking for Dodge TSB info that may help repair my 2010 Dodge truck. Any help getting this TSB would be greatly appreciated!! Dodge has been ZERO help fixing this thing. [verymad]

Dodge TSB # 22-001-11

BigIron70 01-22-2011 04:58 PM

Here you go

UNDER-PRESSURE 01-22-2011 05:12 PM

Thank you!!

NB64 01-23-2011 09:00 AM

This TSB is for replacing the whole steering wheel??? I have it sometimes but not so bad.

UNDER-PRESSURE 01-23-2011 06:06 PM

Looks like the magic eraser struck again. [tapdshut]

UNDER-PRESSURE 01-23-2011 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by BigIron70 (Post 2911361)
Here you go

PM sent.

UNDER-PRESSURE 01-23-2011 06:26 PM

If anyone could post the TSB info on the following link it would be appreciated. There are MANY concerened owners with the same problem. I'm sorry i asked a ? here & truely forgot you can not speak the truth here. [nonono] Thanks again for ANY help!!

Link >>>> http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/20...ml#post3760261

UNDER-PRESSURE 01-23-2011 07:42 PM

Thanks again!!

UNDER-PRESSURE 01-24-2011 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by NB64 (Post 2911655)
This TSB is for replacing the whole steering wheel??? I have it sometimes but not so bad.

It also calls for checking & replacing the tires as needed. Every owner i have spoken to with this vibration problem states that it is random... mine included. Reports i have recieved are that Dealers have replaced steering gear, leaf springs, shocks, drive shafts & bought a few trucks back. This vibration can't be good for these failure prone tie rods & hopefully it doesn't take someone getting hurt to wake up the people at the "RAM" brand.

If ANYONE needs the TSB i would be glad to send it you in an E-mail. Good luck everyone!!

NB64 01-24-2011 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by UNDER-PRESSURE (Post 2912105)
It also calls for checking & replacing the tires as needed. Every owner i have spoken to with this vibration problem states that it is random... mine included. Reports i have recieved are that Dealers have replaced steering gear, leaf springs, shocks, drive shafts & bought a few trucks back. This vibration can't be good for these failure prone tie rods & hopefully it doesn't take someone getting hurt to wake up the people at the "RAM" brand.

If ANYONE needs the TSB i would be glad to send it you in an E-mail. Good luck everyone!!

Is the vibration your talking about the one you sometimes feel throught the steering wheel and sometimes through the go pedal? Thank you.

UNDER-PRESSURE 01-24-2011 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by NB64 (Post 2912457)
Is the vibration your talking about the one you sometimes feel throught the steering wheel and sometimes through the go pedal? Thank you.

Yes it is. Mine also gets moving & oscilating around at 70 mph. Feels like a big gyrating pogo stick at times.

FYI there are alot of people out there with these issues.

madhat 01-24-2011 06:42 PM

You can speak the truth on this board. Here... I'll speak some.

If you badmouth us, you can take your bad attitude somewhere else. Have a nice trip, see you next fall.

Blake Clark 01-27-2011 03:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok Fellas,

Here is a little protip for yall. Instead of making sly comments about the admin on this site, why not just ask what happened. We admin have all spoken about this and no one took the TSB down. It may have been a database error, user error, glitch, who knows, but TSB's are not prohibited from this site and are, in fact, quite helpful.

I have received a copy of the TSB and it is re-posted.

Now, as for Mr Pressure, perhaps had he had the foresight to just ask what had happened, he could still be enjoying his membership here.

Blake

Stargeezer 01-27-2011 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Blake Clark (Post 2914295)
Ok Fellas,

Here is a little protip for yall. Instead of making sly comments about the admin on this site, why not just ask what happened. We admin have all spoken about this and no one took the TSB down. It may have been a database error, user error, glitch, who knows, but TSB's are not prohibited from this site and are, in fact, quite helpful.

I have received a copy of the TSB and it is re-posted.

Now, as for Mr Pressure, perhaps had he had the foresight to just ask what had happened, he could still be enjoying is membership here.

Blake

That's telling em who wears the Stetson around here! [laugh][laugh]

Seriously - Well said Blake - Many, many thanks to you and all who labor to keep this pool of informantion up and running smooth. DTR IS one of the best I have seen in all my years of webwork, and unlike Al Gore, I have had a very small part in building the internet - way before PCs. You guys are tops! :D :D

Larry

madhat 01-27-2011 05:40 PM

Thanks, Larry. We try :)