4th Gen High Performance and Accessories 2010 and Up Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for fourth generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

oem fender flares

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 06:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oem fender flares

Can anyone tell me how to order the laramie oem flares?. I cannot find them online.I would prefer a kit with all the hardware. I do intend to paint them,so if they can be ordered painted all the better.
Old 11-16-2016, 02:44 PM

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by neverhme
Can anyone tell me how to order the laramie oem flares?. I cannot find them online.I would prefer a kit with all the hardware. I do intend to paint them,so if they can be ordered painted all the better.

google this carpartsinnovate

Fitment:
2002-2008 DODGE RAM 1500 MODELS ONLY
2003-2009 DODGE RAM 2500 / 3500 MODELS ONLY

Color & Material:

MATTE BLACK POLYPROPYLENE

Feature Style:

EURO SPORTY POCKET RIVET STYLE

Specification:

4 PIECES (2X FRONT & 2X REAR) OF FENDER FLARES

- The auction item is 100% brand new in original box.
- Made by ultra strong and light weight polypropylene.
- Comes with 4 pieces of fender flares. (2x front & 2x rear)
- Ready to be painted. Can apply any color to match your car.
- Helps to reduce spray and protects paint with fender flares.
- Protects wheel wells from mud, scratches, sand and other outer damages.
- Comes with necessary bolts, nuts and hardware for installation.
- Easy to install. Direct bolt-on without any modification. (No additional drilling is needed.)
- Gives your car a whole new EURO sporty pocket rivet look.
Old 11-28-2016, 11:09 AM

Looking for the OEM flares,searched a bunch with no luck, 2015 2500 4x4. Looking for smooth finish like the outdoorsman and laramie come with.Only been able to find the textured black like the powwer wagon uses.
Old 11-29-2016, 10:16 AM

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by neverhme
did you try the dealer?
Old 04-05-2017, 10:43 AM

Hears the deal with the laramie oem flares.They cannot be ordered as a set or kit,they must be purchased individual,about $900.00 . Up until 2011 mopar sold them individual but painted to match you're paint code,(would make sense on the high price),now there just primed with the high price.Mopar sells two "kits", one is rough textured,one is smooth textured.The smooth textured is NOT the laramie smooth flare. I've spent 4 months with a couple of mopar dum dum parts counter people to try and figure this out.

I purchased take off's from easyauto,a ebay seller,they are good used ready for repaint to match my ram.Getting the 3m tape off is about a 3 hour job,goof off helped after a razor blade.

There is quite a bit of chatter about the 3m tape not holding on brand new trucks.From looking at my flares there is a bit of a low spot molded in that the 3m tape sets in,then the outer edge is higher which rests against the sheet metal.I think the outer edge is molded a bit high and it's bottoming out before the 3m double sided tape makes good contact.I sanded mine down a tad before i paint,then will install new tape and put my duraflaps on at the same time.