4th Gen High Performance and Accessories 2010 and Up Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for fourth generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Heated Mirror upgrade 4500 Ram chassis

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2018, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Heated Mirror upgrade 4500 Ram chassis

Looking for some help upgrading my 2017 Ram 4500 chassis cab. This truck came stock with the base towing mirror option.... manual adjusting, no power, no heat.... just long arm towing mirrors. I need to add heated mirrors for winter use and snowplowing. I can get factory heated, power mirrors, complete and ready for install, but with no power windows or locks on my truck.... I have no wire harness or switch block to add the mirror controls to. Another option is... I could order the replacement heated mirror faces for a truck that has this feature. I would then need to wire up the heating elements, pop off the old mirror face and pop in the new ones... install a switch and have heated mirrors. That is if the mirror faces will fit my current mirrors.... trying to make this wiring job as easy as possible on a brand new truck. just looking to achieve heated mirrors. Please send your suggestions and instructions to get this project done. Thanks for your help.