Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   4th Gen High Performance and Accessories 2010 and Up (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/4th-gen-high-performance-accessories-2010-up-200/)
-   -   Half Way To Home... (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/4th-gen-high-performance-accessories-2010-up-200/half-way-home-286105/)

Stargeezer 02-25-2011 07:33 PM

Half Way To Home...

Today I got to see and drive my new truck. Sweet! Now it's off to Ryno Mobility for the full wheelchair conversion and the Transfer Flow tank.

[coffee][coffee][coffee][coffee][coffee][coffee][coffee][coffee]

http://www.lostcreekpottery.com/thumb-left-front.jpg

Stargeezer 02-25-2011 07:36 PM

http://www.lostcreekpottery.com/thum...ront-deb&i.jpg

Here are "The Wife" and one happy camper.

Blake Clark 02-25-2011 07:54 PM

Dang I like that truck!

I wish mine had those rims.... I love it!!

Stargeezer 02-25-2011 08:22 PM

Thanks Blake,

I've ordered a set of the vinyl stripes that match my Jayco Travel Trailer. They will go on the truck as soon as it gets home. Plus the brush guard, driving lights, and a big box full of goodies that are just waiting to get out. :):)

The wheels do look sharpe. The front hub cover is a little "plastic" looking, but I've sure seen worse.

DJM 02-25-2011 09:47 PM

Nice Truck !

megafast 02-25-2011 11:37 PM

Dang! That is one sharp truck! Can't wait to see it after the other mods too! Congrats, shes a beauty!

6.7 4ever 02-26-2011 05:44 AM

Stargeezer,
Very nice truck! Are those the aluminum rims? Also, I did not know they had palm trees in Illinois!!

What transfer flow style are you going to get? I was looking at the 34gal just to double my range while towing.

Como4076 02-26-2011 06:27 AM

[coffee]SWEET that thing is nice Star !!! I hope you have many many good years with her !!!!!Now if I could only get mine to post on here [duhhh]**** thing is off the rail car and is sitting 1 freekin hour from my dealer[dummy].I am tempted to go get it myself!!

yellowhemi 02-26-2011 06:44 AM

That is one gorgeous truck!

Stargeezer 02-26-2011 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by 6.7 4ever (Post 2931026)
Stargeezer,
Very nice truck! Are those the aluminum rims? Also, I did not know they had palm trees in Illinois!!

What transfer flow style are you going to get? I was looking at the 34gal just to double my range while towing.

Yes they are aluminum. They do look nice!

Southern Illinois...[laugh] Actually our dealer is in Tampa FL. The Dealership is Dayton Andrews Dodge, they work closely with Ryno Mobility to make sure the right stuff is ordered so that the conversion will fit.

The fleet sales manager, Tom Jacobus, is the guy who took very good care of me. He does all of Dodge wheelchair conversion orders

I hated the notion of ordering the truck 1,300 miles away, Tom really, really worked on my behalf. He is a very busy guy - I didn't realized how busy until we got down here, (he was selling four other trucks at the same time I was signing for mine) but anytime I called, he always seem to have all the time in the world for my order. :cool::cool:

Yes, I know this is how it should be, but in the 18 new vans, or trucks I've bought, I've never been treated better. AND I've never had a more professional salesman. My last van order was completely screwed up by the salesman, he only got four things on my order right out of about 30 specific items I specified. [tapdshut]:o:o:o:o This one was the complete opposite. Perfect home run.

The last one was also a long distance order - a totally different company, in a different part of the country - so I came to Florida to make certain that THIS one is right. It is. [director]

Now for disclaimers - I don't work for or own Dayton Andrews Dodge or Ryno Mobility. This is all my person observation and YMMV

Stargeezer 02-26-2011 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by 6.7 4ever (Post 2931026)
Stargeezer,

I ordered the 50 gallon inbed. The 34 is a bit taller than the 50 and the 50 is cheaper. At least right now.

With fuel prices spiking again, I'll be able to buy my fuel in IA or MO for much less than Illinois. We have the worse roads in the country but some of the highest road taxes. [dummy][dummy][dummy]

klx650a2 02-26-2011 09:14 AM

Thats an awesome looking truck. Have fun with it!!!

redlineguy 02-26-2011 10:00 AM

Cool. How was the shuttle launch???

steelhead1 02-26-2011 11:26 AM

the trk

Originally Posted by redlineguy (Post 2931098)

great looking trk,great looking wife also.i hope you both enjoy it very much.[director]

Stargeezer 02-26-2011 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by redlineguy (Post 2931098)

It was awesome. Aside from the sound, the TV feeds from NASA really do a very good job - much better than the sight can be in person. At least we thought so and we watch most launches we can see on TV.

I don't recommend doing it while moving a travel trailer [laugh][laugh][laugh] but it was what we had to do. Four hours to get to a campground, that turned out to be oversold - they did let us drop the trailer while we went to the launch. 1 1/2 hours to get in - launch - 2 hours to get out, pick up trailer, 2 1/2 hours to get to our next CG. Two tanks of gas.

All in all a Priceless experience.