3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Where's Daddy Wiggs?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 10:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Luvnacumns
He Pm'd me about how to make piles of money... Be a PIMP!!!
UMMM does he sing that $.50 song while he is doing it?

I don't care what you heard about me. I will always be a P-I-M-P! It just doesn't seem right for a PIMP to be in a ODGE dually or a lambo!
Old 03-07-2007, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by reb0957
Wiggs,
1. Glad your OK food poisoning sucks!
2. Toe surgery sucks! HOpe everything works out OK with that!

Getting married? Are you nuts? with your kind of money I would be so paranoid about GOLD DIGGERS! OH! and no more toys either after marriage! They change completely once they say I DO! Something about a special ingredient in wedding cake warps their brains!

Marriage is great. My wife is probably the only reason I have any money at all! I am like a fish I am attracted to bright shiny metals!

PS you never PM'ed me what you do for a living! I am looking at making a career change around August!

I will be honest, I never thought when I was younger that I would ever get married, but I definitely found the right one, and that changed my mind.

Fortunately for me, I don't have to worry about the two biggest problems "guys with money" normally do.

(1) She and I will be married on our 8 year anniversary. We were together before the "big bucks" so that's not what she is interested in, and she will be making very good money on her own so no worries there.

(2) She likes the "toys" as much as I do. Her list for cars and mods is almost as long as mine! She would sooner divorce me for selling the cars than for not selling like many significant others so I really lucked out!

Thanks for the well wishes guys; I am finally starting to be able to get out of bed and move around. It will be some time before I venture back to TGI Friday's!!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Chapter President

So, What does D. Wiggs do?

I've checked his garage, his build ups and all that and impressed would be a huge understatement! He has got a whole lotta toys.

And D.Wiggs, getting married is great. I got married Dec 2005 and It's great! We are both young and we catch a lot of flack for that, but being married to the one you love is awesome! She was 21 and I was 22. How old are you? By the looks of your toys, I'll guess 55 Just kidding!

P.S. I know I have a 2nd gen, but I'm definetly wishing for a 3rd gen dually too! (anyone wanna give me one?)
Old 03-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Banned

Ok you guys are all being thrown for a loop here Wiggs isn't goin through finals he is actually busy makin macaroni pictures for his mommy, and he diden't get mayo posining we all now that tgi fridays is the finest restaurant in the world and that could never happen, and what kind of dude need surgury on his toe come on wiggs just cut it off ronnie.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by JD Dearden
Ok you guys are all being thrown for a loop here Wiggs isn't goin through finals he is actually busy makin macaroni pictures for his mommy, and he diden't get mayo posining we all now that tgi fridays is the finest restaurant in the world and that could never happen, and what kind of dude need surgury on his toe come on wiggs just cut it off ronnie.
That's right JD, it was YOU who poisoned me!!! From inside my house!!!!

HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I will NOT leave you my MEGACAB!!!!!!!!!!

...And I turned 26 back on February 11.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by D.Wiggs
That's right JD, it was YOU who poisoned me!!! From inside my house!!!!

HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I will NOT leave you my MEGACAB!!!!!!!!!!

...And I turned 26 back on February 11.
Good I don't want you manvan anyway.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:37 AM

Good I don't want you manvan anyway.
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE you don't!! Uh-huh, we all believe that !
Old 03-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Banned

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE you don't!! Uh-huh, we all believe that !
Do you want my truck?
Old 03-07-2007, 11:55 AM

Do you want my truck?
No, your cab is too small.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Banned

No, your cab is too small.
My point exactly I am perfectly content with mine, besides it is bigger faster and not at the dealership.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:00 PM

MMMMMMMMM TGIF Mayointhemanvan!
Old 03-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=CODODGE2500MAN;1394798]So, What does D. Wiggs do?

What does it matter??? The gentleman has obviously done well for himself.. Do I care what he does??? No. Would I like to have his money to spend on my dodge?? YEP!! Unfortunately I don't.. I work very hard at what I got and am dang proud of it... Like D. has stated before he has been in the right place at the right time... That's good enough for me.. It's not like he has a sign-up sheet or a tell-tell story to make millions.... He is on here like most of us... to find what works and what works best.. I for one take any info he can relay as good info from his personal experience... Sorry, I just see in every post of D's someone want to know what he does... Let he man be and let him share his truck like most of us do...

Heck I am pretty happy when I do a write on my new rims!!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 09:46 PM

[QUOTE=Luvnacumns;1395893]
Originally Posted by CODODGE2500MAN
So, What does D. Wiggs do?

What does it matter??? The gentleman has obviously done well for himself.. Do I care what he does??? No. Would I like to have his money to spend on my dodge?? YEP!! Unfortunately I don't.. I work very hard at what I got and am dang proud of it... Like D. has stated before he has been in the right place at the right time... That's good enough for me.. It's not like he has a sign-up sheet or a tell-tell story to make millions.... He is on here like most of us... to find what works and what works best.. I for one take any info he can relay as good info from his personal experience... Sorry, I just see in every post of D's someone want to know what he does... Let he man be and let him share his truck like most of us do...

Heck I am pretty happy when I do a write on my new rims!!!!

That's a good point. I know I asked what he does, since I saw that he was working on a 70 page philosophy paper, made me wonder. Im curious as to what everyone does on this forum....Not what you make(thats nobodys business), but what you do? Mine is in my profile...I am go to school, ranch, farm, and teach skiing in CO
Old 03-07-2007, 10:02 PM

...besides it is bigger faster and not at the dealership.
If you mean Optimus is faster, bigger, etc. then you are correct; if not, then I guess even Quad Cabs have dreams! And for your information, my truck has been with me for a whole 3 weeks now!

And yes, the 70 pages worth of Philosophy to be written is indicative of a Masters degree in Philosophy which I will soon be attaining, followed by my enrollment in one of 5 law schools. So, as for right now, THAT is what I do!
Old 03-07-2007, 10:39 PM

HA should have figured you were in grad school, us undergrads only have to write 10 page papers

Quick Reply: Where's Daddy Wiggs?