LED Replacement for Instrument Cluster and A/C Bulbs? - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

LED Replacement for Instrument Cluster and A/C Bulbs?

Old 01-29-2017, 05:04 PM   #1  

LED Replacement for Instrument Cluster and A/C Bulbs?

I took apart the dash briefly today to see what bulbs were in the A/C climate controls and the instrument cluster. The cluster bulbs are different from the climate control bulbs so I plan to replace them all to have good strong lighting at night.

While I can find the stock replacement bulbs, is there an LED equivalent of these bulbs that I can use to replace them with, and what website to get them from?
Truck30Haul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:40 PM   #2  

superbrightleds.com. You can look it up by vehicle too. I don't know how accurate it is..
Prodart440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 10:08 PM   #3  

Last time I checked, superbrightleds didnt have the bulbs for the HVAC control
saggonwaggon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 05:29 PM   #4  

Keep in mind (unless someone's come out w/true plug-and-play DIMMABLE LED's)... you will not be able to DIM the LED's like you can w/the original/stock incandescent bulbs(!)
xxwildbillxx is offline   Reply With Quote