3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Interior lights wont turn off!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 09:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shiveslandscapi
It is all the lights that stay on when it is acting up. As I sais before when it is working correctly the roll switch will turn the lights out even when the door is open but when its acting up then nothing will turn them off.
I am having the exact same issue. I removed the fuse just to get around without them on all the time, but now my dash lights don't work either and I have to drive by feel at night.

Did you ever figure out the issue? Bad roll switch? If it were a bad door switch I would imagine I'd have a door open notice as well...
Old 10-06-2018, 03:16 PM

Interior lights wont turn off

Originally Posted by Blake Clark
Check the roll switch next to the headlight switch, if its rolled all the way up and locked, the interior lights stay on.

Hope that makes sense.
thank you Blake! That worked for me! Just recently got this one and trying to get the kinks worked out of it!
Old 04-20-2022, 09:25 PM

Door open light is on

Door open light is on in my truck. Where is the door switch so I can either eliminate it or by pass it. I’m thinking it’s my back drivers door
Old 06-30-2022, 04:53 AM

Hello.
I also think that this is the switch of one of the door locks...... I had a similar problem on another car, water got into it. I had to smear everything with silicone in the castle (advised by the dude who did live video streaming for me when buying a car). It helped
I'd change the lock or just pull the fuse if you don't really need that lighting