3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Feels So Good You Wanna Drive Naked!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feels So Good You Wanna Drive Naked!

I know sheep skin seat covers aren't everyone's cup-a-tea, but holy goat, do they make a difference! Having been a hard-core motorcyclist (here's a to all the Iron Butt members out there), these have been used a lot by riders as "nature's perfect thermostat" - cool in the summer and warm in the winter. These are the 5-Star versions (a little more expensive than the 3-Star version) and were ordered from autoanything.com at a price of $500 for the pair. The quality is top notch and the fit is very snug. Only cutting needed was the small holes for the headrest. I like them so well I'd likely order them even if I had leather.

Old 02-15-2007, 03:04 PM

looks good, i might try them.

hey everybody- LOOK!! Its the naked trucker :P
Old 02-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Banned

those poor sheep

brett
Old 02-15-2007, 04:08 PM

Do you know how many sheep had to die to make those??

Not enough!!! I hate Sheep!
Chris
Old 02-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Advocate of getting the ban button used on him...

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Not for me but they do look good!!

What size is your MasterCraft?? I've always wanted one but the lake is about 2 1/2 hours away so I don't get there too often.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by rockcrawler304
Not for me but they do look good!!

What size is your MasterCraft?? I've always wanted one but the lake is about 2 1/2 hours away so I don't get there too often.
I've always wondered what you west Texas guys do for lakes. I used to live in Midland.

The boat is 19' 7", or better known as a MasterCraft 197 TT. It has the 350 c.i. motor with 350 hp.

The main reason I bought the Cummins is so we can hit the lakes in OK and AR this summer. Now I'm getting addicted to the performance potential of this truck.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:05 PM

wow, nice boat. Just a touch nicer than my 1973 chrysler boat,,, lol

Kevin
Old 02-15-2007, 08:12 PM

nice

I just picked up a couple of charcoal grey sheepskin covers from costco and they are sweeeeeet! It's probably the most comfortable I've been in a vehicle I would also highly recommend sheepskin covers for those that think the stock seats are hard. I do agree about the naked thing too
Attached Thumbnails Feels So Good You Wanna Drive Naked!-seat-cover1.jpg   Feels So Good You Wanna Drive Naked!-seat-cover2.jpg  
Old 02-15-2007, 08:24 PM

I too am a motorcyclist. When I was 16 I was pulled over by the cops for riding naked. I was wearing boots and a helmet. I had my license and registration stuck to a wide piece of masking tape stuck to my left edited by admin cheek. The officer asked me about what I was wearing, I told him it was the state law, I was required to wear a helmet!!!

Last edited by Totallyrad; 02-17-2007 at 09:21 AM. Reason: word filter bypass
Old 02-15-2007, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Christov
I too am a motorcyclist. When I was 16 I was pulled over by the cops for riding naked. I was wearing boots and a helmet. I had my license and registration stuck to a wide piece of masking tape stuck to my left cheek. The officer asked me about what I was wearing, I told him it was the state law, I was required to wear a helmet!!!
are you serous?

what did he do?
Old 02-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Advocate of getting the ban button used on him...

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Lark
I've always wondered what you west Texas guys do for lakes. I used to live in Midland.

The boat is 19' 7", or better known as a MasterCraft 197 TT. It has the 350 c.i. motor with 350 hp.

The main reason I bought the Cummins is so we can hit the lakes in OK and AR this summer. Now I'm getting addicted to the performance potential of this truck.

Very nice boat!! I used to have an 18' Voyager but we need to drive into New Mexico for a real lake. I sold it cuz I just didn't get there too often and storing my boat was kind of a pain also. I would like to buy a couple jet skis now, they are easier to store and I would probably go to the lake more often.

If I ever get over your way I'll look you up. I'd love to ski behind that boat.!!
Old 02-15-2007, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Christov
I too am a motorcyclist. When I was 16 I was pulled over by the cops for riding naked. I was wearing boots and a helmet. I had my license and registration stuck to a wide piece of masking tape stuck to my left *** cheek. The officer asked me about what I was wearing, I told him it was the state law, I was required to wear a helmet!!!
I see you live in VA.

Old 02-15-2007, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by rockcrawler304
If I ever get over your way I'll look you up. I'd love to ski behind that boat.!!
Absolutely, any time!
Old 02-16-2007, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Lark

careful, you will sell the boat to pay for your new addiction
Old 02-16-2007, 04:51 PM

Nice boat! I pull a 2006 Malibu 21' Wakesetter. Havent had time to add all the bling to the tower yet =).

Quick Reply: Feels So Good You Wanna Drive Naked!