3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (6.7L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 6.7L ONLY!

Smarty or h&s tuner

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 10:37 PM
Old Mopar Aficionado Extraordinaire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't think the mini has a turbo timer, but it does handle deletes better
Old 03-24-2014, 01:29 PM

Hello everyone. I am looking or fuel mileage and torque, hp. That sort of thing. I want to do a stealth delete as in gut out the exhaust and leave it looking stock. I want to go with the smarty but not sure which one to go with. I was told they now only work with your existing exhaust and the dpf in place. So I guess I need some answers. I need a little extra hp for the mountains pulling 5th wheel and the fuel economy as well. I have to go through dot inspections so everything must stay in place. I called smarty and they suggested the jr because they did not work with the deletes. Well any suggestions would be great. Thanks.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:36 PM

need any help I can muenster up gotta hv my truck

My 09' Ram 6.7 mega cab is starting to black smoke a little. It idles and sounds different. I live in my truck nearly. I need any help I can get my daughter took my truck in to a shop while I was working out of town. The shop said the code came up DPF and to replace it or fix problem is gonna cost ya. The best way to fix it is to install a programmer and a DPF delete. The guys I know with Rams here out H&S on years ago. Seems like everyone uses H&S on Dodge and I really like to have a mini Max. is there any place I can get one for under $900. I have 900 right now. Money is tight I have my brother in law and his family living with me & his 4 kids. Real challenge, and my wife doesn't work so you can kind of figure where I'm at. Thanks guys this is my first post hope I did it right
Old 07-20-2014, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by thresher61
My 09' Ram 6.7 mega cab is starting to black smoke a little. It idles and sounds different. I live in my truck nearly. I need any help I can get my daughter took my truck in to a shop while I was working out of town. The shop said the code came up DPF and to replace it or fix problem is gonna cost ya. The best way to fix it is to install a programmer and a DPF delete. The guys I know with Rams here out H&S on years ago. Seems like everyone uses H&S on Dodge and I really like to have a mini Max. is there any place I can get one for under $900. I have 900 right now. Money is tight I have my brother in law and his family living with me & his 4 kids. Real challenge, and my wife doesn't work so you can kind of figure where I'm at. Thanks guys this is my first post hope I did it right
For your budget, your best bet would be a Race ME. I have seen them for $899. Most of the US based companies stopped offering programmers that do deletes since our thug EPA was threatening them with lawsuits and fines. H&S sells an international version of the MiniMaxx, but you may have to go to Canada to get it. Good luck.

-Muzzy