Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (6.7L Only) (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/3rd-gen-high-performance-accessories-6-7l-only-170/)
-   -   Edge Juice Module (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/3rd-gen-high-performance-accessories-6-7l-only-170/edge-juice-module-184822/)

1st Diesel 12-30-2007 01:11 PM

Edge Juice Module

i am looking at an edge juice Box w/an attitude monitor. Does anyone have one on their 6.7? If so, what do you think about it. What would you recomend otherwise. I do like to not have to download programs.

Hillbilly Delux 12-30-2007 02:59 PM

i have it on my 05 and love it. id say its pretty much the same for the 6.7's. i think it has a few more features though

MoPower05 01-02-2008 05:48 AM

I like mine and good customer service when needed.

UnrealTrendz_OR 01-02-2008 11:38 PM

so instead of starting another thread ill just ask in here, not to hyjack your thread 1st diesel, i love the JUICE..... have you guys had the check engine light come on and your attitude monitor not work and you only have about half throttle response?

Hillbilly Delux 01-02-2008 11:55 PM

yes i did. had rough idleing also, had to send it in and get it reflashed. they took care of it and its been fine ever since

MoPower05 01-03-2008 04:56 AM

Had mine over two years that never happened. I now have the newest ver 17.2

dodgecowboy04.5 01-03-2008 09:14 AM

I absolutely love mine. Don't have to buy those expensive gauges. When I get home from Iraq I'm looking to upgrade to the hot juice. Does anyone know if i can get the turbo timer put on it too at the same time?

CamperAndy 01-03-2008 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by MoPower05 (Post 1870563)
Had mine over two years that never happened. I now have the newest ver 17.2

What did you do to get it upgraded? What was the turn around time and why would you need to have a newer version?

UnrealTrendz_OR 01-04-2008 12:23 AM

basicly 1ST DIESEL you will love the juice with attitude. when i first put it in (well i was stoked i got it so cheap first) and ran it in 2 i was just alittle impressed considering people told me it will have my boxers off by time i get home, but wasnt cutting it, so i jumped straight to 5 setting, it was wet out and if i didnt have traction bars i prolly woulda thrown the thing in the garbage, lol but i ABSOLUTLY love the thing in 5, i even race the cars that have SUPER STREET stickers on them with wings, every light to me is a drag strip, and yes i do use it for towing, love every minute of 3 setting.

UnrealTrendz_OR 01-04-2008 12:27 AM

also i got the juice to work again finally, it was the power conection there for it wasnt even working at all. it kinda scared me for a bit yesterday.

matego 01-04-2008 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by dodgecowboy04.5 (Post 1870735)
I absolutely love mine. Don't have to buy those expensive gauges. When I get home from Iraq I'm looking to upgrade to the hot juice. Does anyone know if i can get the turbo timer put on it too at the same time?

Yes, they will reconfigure everything for the turbo timer and reflash it for the "hot" upgrade at the same time.

If I were you, I would not get the "hot" upgrade. It is a gateway drug and you will get addicted fast to the added power :o

Remember.....I warned you [laugh]

dodgecowboy04.5 01-04-2008 01:31 AM

Too late! I've already caught the bug. I plan on putting at least 5k into the truck when I get back. Matego how did you get your truck so fast with the nv5600?

MoPower05 01-04-2008 05:57 AM

The new version has a higher heat rating for under the hood and comes with more features including the turbo timer. I recomend going and buying a faster SB card and let edge flash it for more accurate readings because the extra features slow the guages real time readings some. Turn around time for me has been good. I have EDGE stickers all over my truck and I promote EDGE at the pulls. So they over night this stuff to me. Ive been lucky I guess.

MoPower05 01-04-2008 06:10 AM

You may be able to get you upgrade just by going to there web site www.edgeproducts.com and scoll down to your model and putting your SB card in. I do this with them on the phone though. call 1-888-360-3343 then select 4.

matego 01-04-2008 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by dodgecowboy04.5 (Post 1872133)
Too late! I've already caught the bug. I plan on putting at least 5k into the truck when I get back. Matego how did you get your truck so fast with the nv5600?

It is no where near fast enough! I put Redline MTL in the trans and have the single disc clutch. A lot of people say the 5600 shifts slow, but I shift with authority. Slam the door shut on your hand, that way you are good and mad [verymad]

Believe it or not, my fastest run was lifting the throttle between the shifts and a 2nd gear launch.

I have a HTT 62/71/14 on the way and about 4k in more engine mods to hopefully put me in the low 13's or high 12's.... and of course a double disc clutch for driveline breaking 3rd gear boosted launches!