3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Titan Fuel Tank

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 12:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Titan Fuel Tank

Put a Titan Fuel tank in my 06 5.9 long bed. Could not be happier with the customer service and quality of there products. If you pull heavy and get sick of fueling up like me, go check out there website and fuel tanks.
Old 11-13-2018, 08:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm jealous. Wish I could put a bigger tank in mine but they don't make one for my Quad cab short bed. Getting ready to move back to AZ so I have to carry fuel cans with me so I can go farther between stops.
Old 11-13-2018, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by AZdieselburner
I'm jealous. Wish I could put a bigger tank in mine but they don't make one for my Quad cab short bed. Getting ready to move back to AZ so I have to carry fuel cans with me so I can go farther between stops.
have you seen there in-bed tanks? or even the spare tire tank? I almost went with one of those because they let you transfer while going down the highway. Also, that 50 gallon or whatever in-bed they have is pretty cheap when compared to the replacement tank. gallons per dollar wise.
Old 11-13-2018, 01:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yea I've looked at those but with having the shortbed I don't want it taking up any more bed space. Same with the spare tire tank, my spare has to go somewhere and that would be in the bed.
Old 11-16-2018, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by AZdieselburner
Yea I've looked at those but with having the shortbed I don't want it taking up any more bed space. Same with the spare tire tank, my spare has to go somewhere and that would be in the bed.
True. In my own opinion loosing a small amount of bed space is worth gaining the fuel capacity. I was on there website earlier trying to decide if i should add a skid plate to my tank or not. They said its only necessary if you off-road heavily and since it already has a lifetime warranty, i guess the skid plate is not a huge deal.