3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Soulezoo

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 02:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soulezoo

I would like to just make a post thanking Soulezoo for his help in many post.

He always is a voice of reason in any arguement and often very helpful. You will see him post good information, pertaining to the question asked only, with little opinion involved. That is a very key thing. Seems everyone has such a strong opinion towards their own beliefs that they refuse to think outside the box or that something may actually be better then what is currently hot.

Not only does he do this in a pro manner, but also rather politly. He responds to the "Newbie with ???" post as if he was a close friend, and is usually the first responder as the post starts to fall off the screen.

He has felt alot of the pain of the diesel addiction. Taking on problems with his own truck when they came raining down in buckets and never wasting the time to try and place blame on someone else. He just kept striving forward and is happy to share what was learned, even when he was taught the hard way.

There are many like him in this sport, and on this great sight. Maybe the admins can make a monthly poll for "DTR member of the month" or something just to show some appriciation.

Terry, I have talked with you on the phone a few times when I was at Floor It, and always walked away thinking," What a darn nice guy".
I hope the sun shines were you walk and the diesel gods put power at your wheels for years to come. If you ever get down my way it would be an honor to have a beer over a KC strip dinner in your company.

J.D.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:51 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
He is a good guy. He has a special title...
Old 06-13-2009, 06:17 AM

I agree, Terry is a super nice guy and has helped me make a decision a time or two.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:51 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yep, Soulezoo is a great guy.

MikeyB
Old 06-13-2009, 08:18 AM
trx

Great Post!! Soulezoo has helped me many times through the open forum and PM's. He has spent the time to answer my questions and that is much appreciated. Cheers.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:02 AM

Yes Soulezoo is an intelligent great guy. I consider myself lucky to live in the same little mountain town as him in northern Cali. If it wasn't for him id have the fastest diesel in town.

I need a ride!
Dan
Old 06-13-2009, 11:24 AM
DTR 1st Sergeant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
So I am just getting on this morning and I see this...

Wow, I don't know what to say. Thank you. It is very nice to read the kind comments. I feel a quite bit humbled right now. THank you again.

Seriously, the site is here to share knowledge on a common interest and/or passion and make friends along the way; I am glad to see I've done both. Thanks again to all of you.

JD, it just so happens that my lovely wife is from your neck of the woods. Most of her family is around Topeka and Eskridge, but others are in Lawrence, Manhattan and KC/KS. So I just might take you up on that offer before too long.

Dan, as soon as I can get the dual pumps finished you're on. I have given up on PPE sending me the high pressure line to complete the kit after 8 months of trying. Industrial sent something that didn't work so am back to the drawing board on that. I will pursue it as soon as I get back from Malaysia next week.

Cheers to all and happy dieseling!
Old 06-13-2009, 11:28 AM
tcr

Yes Sir, the man knows his stuff! Thanks Terry!
Old 06-13-2009, 11:59 AM
EDR

It's guys like soulezoo that make this my one and only diesel site!!

Thanks for starting the thread. These days it seems we don't hear or see someone complimenting a fellow man as often as we should!

Cheers to all of you as well!!
Old 06-13-2009, 09:45 PM

Soulezoo

My bud and confidant.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:45 AM

Being a noob to the CR (not to diesel) he has answered a couple of questions with out looking down his nose like i should know the answer myself or posting "do a search".
Old 06-14-2009, 01:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Big Kudos to Terry! aka soulezzo aka 1st Sgt
Old 06-14-2009, 02:06 PM

Terry,

email me about the line...I can help!

CQ
Old 06-14-2009, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by cquestad
Terry,

email me about the line...I can help!

CQ
Yep, Terry is a great guy, and he was even gracious enough to let me drive his truck so I could get a feel of those quick-spooling BB turbos he has. The amount of knowledge and experience on this site is incredibly useful! Thanks for the advice/help you've given me Terry!

If CQ can't help you out with that high pressure line, let me know. I have a contact that Industrial Injection directed me to when my Evil Twins high pressure line cracked.

Jared
Old 06-14-2009, 05:31 PM

Soulezoo. Might as well jump in here and say thanks too. Everytime I've had a turbo question, you were right there with all your wounderfull information and knowledge. PM's too. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Soulezoo