3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Some Videos From Last Weeks Pull

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 01:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some Videos From Last Weeks Pull

Still having troubles with my truck but got it to run good enough to make a couple hooks. It accually ran pretty dang good.

First hook I broke the front right stub shaft at about 30' but it came a flyin out of the hole. FFWD to about 1 minute mark to skip a bunch of dead vid time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ghGqLZ1bE9A

I didnt make it 75' so I got a rehook. Wasnt sure what I broke so I eased out of the hole, felt only the rears pullin so I just kept it nailed and wound up with a 3rd place anyway in 2wd out of 9 trucks.

Click here to see Video

Still have to find out whats wrong with the truck, ran good for the hooks but it ran so bad going home I didnt know if I was going to make it. I think it runs better the hotter I get it, for the hooks it was 210 deg + but on the way home only 150 deg and ran horrible.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:20 PM

Hey Bean, what was that popping? It seemed a little excessive to me, did you have a chance to peek at your rail gauge? Hope you get everything tuned in just right, that will be a monster when you get her tuned in. Was that with the Flux 5's? Jay
Old 06-16-2008, 07:48 PM
wap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks good, but that sure is odd to me... seeing a ford and hearin a cummins.
One day I too will have a fummins.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by GOT BOOST?
Hey Bean, what was that popping? It seemed a little excessive to me, did you have a chance to peek at your rail gauge? Hope you get everything tuned in just right, that will be a monster when you get her tuned in. Was that with the Flux 5's? Jay
It was bouncing the rev limiter badly. TNT 4100 has a harsh limiter that when hit will drop back to about 3600 before it picks back up again.

I think they are about flux 6's. Rail pressure is fine, have issues with the ecu wanting to pull back pw. I kind of get around it by putting Smarty on 9 and crank the TST way up, that run was 6/6 if I dont do that I cant get it to fuel well at all.