Reliable Diesel Performance Shop in TX Panhandle - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Reliable Diesel Performance Shop in TX Panhandle

Old 02-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #1

Reliable Diesel Performance Shop in TX Panhandle

Hey guys don't know how many of you are from the TX Panhandle but there is a great reliable shop in Dumas, TX, 45 miles North of Amarillo. Shop is called Twisted Fabrications and they have a website:

http://www.twistedfabrications.com/kaden/

This guy is pretty young but he knows his stuff, and has done great work for me. Just a heads up for those of you in search of a shop in the area.

Jason
jmmcdona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 11:32 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmcdona View Post
Hey guys don't know how many of you are from the TX Panhandle but there is a great reliable shop in Dumas, TX, 45 miles North of Amarillo. Shop is called Twisted Fabrications and they have a website:

http://www.twistedfabrications.com/kaden/

This guy is pretty young but he knows his stuff, and has done great work for me. Just a heads up for those of you in search of a shop in the area.

Jason
Hello yíall I know itís a super old thread and I donít know if your active anymore but I really appreciate this information. I also live near Amarillo and have been looking for a shop around here somewhere. Thanks
texasfirstgen is offline   Reply With Quote