3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Kelderman

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2016, 11:38 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Kelderman

Anybody using any of the Kelderman suspension products on your truck?
Which ones and what is your opinion of them? Did they improve the ride, particularly the ride when empty?
Old 08-09-2016, 10:37 AM
DTR 1st Sergeant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Still chasing that unicorn of magic carpet ride there Stan?

I do not have personal experience with Kelderman per se. However, I have had a number of air suspended vehicles (Range Rover, Benz S class and etc.) Air ride is undoubtedly superior... but is not magic. Proper shocks and air rates and etc. all apply.

That said, I watched a local mechanic install a Kelderman system. They are first rate quality products. No corners cut at all. This was for a 8" lift however. The owner was very happy with the results and claimed ride was better and less choppy than the leaf springs. This was on a Ford Super Duty about 2008 vintage.

That's all I got...
Old 08-09-2016, 11:07 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
"Unicorn of magic carpet ride". Both mythical. I like that. Thanks for the reply. Yeah, looking at every option I can think of. Have no doubt that the quality of their product is first class. Am somewhat surprised that with the extensive membership that DTR has, that apparently nobody is using any Kenderman products.