Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/3rd-gen-high-performance-accessories-5-9l-only-107/)
-   -   Just ordered my Diablo Predator and Power Puck ! (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/3rd-gen-high-performance-accessories-5-9l-only-107/just-ordered-my-diablo-predator-power-puck-156863/)

38 Cigarette 06-23-2007 07:35 PM

Just ordered my Diablo Predator and Power Puck !

I know, I'm being silly, but I dont mind admitting I'm excited ! [laugh]

Also got an aFe Proguard Stage 2 coming with it...

This is my second Cummins ( last one was an '02 ), told myself I was gonna leave this new (to me ) one stock and not touch it...yeah right, that didnt last long... ! [duhhh]

Ok, off to Geno's for a muffler delete pipe and some other goodies !

duallydave 06-23-2007 09:11 PM

i thought the same thing too,i just got this 04 a few months ago trading up from a 01.i also went with the diablo stack,your gonna love the stack,the tuner is absolutly fantastic,the customer sevice on thier site is great too,is yours an auto?if so take her easy,if not yahoooooo,you will need a monitor or gauges if your gonna take advantage of the extreme custom downloads off thier site.there is some high egts with them.and the tuner alone will drain your rail on extreme.the other diagnostic features are awsome on the tuner too,i cant wait till you get it and post your input

Pinksa 06-23-2007 10:09 PM

Same here, but at least I waited till the truck had 2200 miles [roll]

duallydave 06-24-2007 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Pinksa (Post 1567344)

hahaha now thats self control for ya.

Luvnacumns 06-24-2007 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Pinksa (Post 1567344)

Originally Posted by duallydave (Post 1567634)
hahaha now thats self control for ya.

[laugh] [laugh] Yeah I had 500 miles on mine!!!![coffee]

06CTDforAU 06-24-2007 09:42 AM

I took my first power adder (Edge EZ) with me to the dealer and was putting it on minutes after I bought it. Actually I think I stopped @ the Wal-Mart about 2 miles away. [coffee]

Think I waited long enough? :o

38 Cigarette 06-25-2007 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by duallydave (Post 1567278)
i thought the same thing too,i just got this 04 a few months ago trading up from a 01.i also went with the diablo stack,your gonna love the stack,the tuner is absolutly fantastic,the customer sevice on thier site is great too,is yours an auto?if so take her easy,if not yahoooooo,you will need a monitor or gauges if your gonna take advantage of the extreme custom downloads off thier site.there is some high egts with them.and the tuner alone will drain your rail on extreme.the other diagnostic features are awsome on the tuner too,i cant wait till you get it and post your input

Thanks Dave. Yeah, mine is an A4...I'll prolly do a deeper pan and a TC and leave it at that...the truck came with an Autometer EGT gauge ( with the light burned out / not working :( ) so I'll be getting the necessary supporting gauges also. I'm just trying to decide on doing stand-alone gauges again ( like my last one ) or to try one of the digital all-in-one moniters..

duallydave 06-25-2007 09:39 PM

ive been looking at the camander,i think its the best bang for the buck out there.you wont be dispointed with the diablo,with the puck and all the custom tunes on thier site you will have many choices to find the sweeeeet one for your ride