3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Ebay twins,i bought em,kinda long

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 08:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CTD NUT
^ The kits are still out there and the price is even cheaper now...
Yeah, just remember you get what you pay for.......with the 'cheaper' kit (300/400), I've had wg failer not once....not twice...not three....but four times!! OH BTW...on the third failer, he sent me out a used one and told me that this is the last one!!! I'm out of the warranty period plus he asked me to show him where there's a warranty for the wg housing....that wg housing is his design and has this cast over seas (china).

OR it might be that I'm at the further end of mods and the wg can't handle the task..??....Funny thing is, never tried touble shooting the issue as to why. Just sent out replacements.

I guess I"m the only one who has this problem OR has enough brass ones to stand up and tell others NOT to use this route or look forward for problems. On the fourth failer, I ended up fabricating my own valve and so far it's holding up...

All I'm doing is trying to help out others so they don't make the same mistake I did. You can make your own decision IF you still want to buy this turbo kit. I bought twin turbos with the intent of playing..running down the track, having the extra power for towing, etc....

Here's some pics. of the wg housing...the last one I recieved, used.

The valve, always the same side that breaks loose.

Look at the valve area, on the right side where you should see two heads/tips of the valve only there's a hole.