3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

659.3 HP - 1534 tq

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 11:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome. Wish I could have made it. I bet that thing will run 11s with ease after you get new sticks and a modded Cp3. My lock-up switch picks me up a little over a tenth even with the tight DTT converter. John is a great guy and always goes out of his way to take care of customers.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by mcoleman
I bet that thing will run 11s with ease after you get new sticks and a modded Cp3.
I hope your right. That's the plan...
Old 07-24-2006, 10:47 PM

Keep It Simple. One Thing At A Time. Your Numbers Are Impressive, But Don't Get Carried Away Now. Try Something And If It Does Not Work, Remove It. I Said I Could Give You Mid 12's Consistently When You Drove Here. Beyond That, We Will Have To Test. We Have Known The Formula For 12's With A Common Rail For A Year Now. To Go 11's, More Rpm's And Fuel May Be In Order. Good Job, Keep At It. Stay In Touch And Hope To See You Soon. I Would Still Like To See That Truck In The Low 12's With No Drugs.
Dhawk
Old 07-24-2006, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by DHAWK
I Would Still Like To See That Truck In The Low 12's With No Drugs.
Dhawk Htstransmissions.com

It's gonna happen. There's no doubt I thought you were crazy when you told me on the phone you could get me in the 12's easily. Once I got to Michigan I could see what you were talking about. You have a ton of them runnin fast.

Like you said it's one thing at a time until it gets there, with no drugs...

Thanks again for an AWESOME tranny and you'll see me at Houston in October

Lucas
Old 07-24-2006, 11:15 PM

LUKEN i was wondering what setting did you run on the tst with the crazy larry to get thoes numbers. Because once i get everything i ordered i am going to play around with my pressure box tst with twins program and bddl with crazy larry and see which one will make my truck create the most amount of power. Also i was wondering what setting do you run around in every day with the tst and bddl comined?
Old 07-24-2006, 11:34 PM

blackdevil,

I used to run tst 7x2 + crazy Larry. It put out 640HP.

7x5 + crazy Larry got the 659.3

Daily driving I leave the tst alone becuase I have the standard version and it doesn't start fueling until 12 psi.

I run the tow mode mostly on the road but when I need to I flip it to crazy larry

I heard John say if you have the twins version don't run the tst as high.

Hopefully that will give you an idea where to start. I just used seat of the pants for a month. The dyno is 3 hours away.

Lucas