Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   3rd Gen All Products (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/3rd-gen-all-products-220/)
-   -   Truck For Sale 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Flatbed (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/3rd-gen-all-products-220/2003-dodge-ram-2500-flatbed-321328/)

efil4ynot 03-14-2015 10:59 PM

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Flatbed

The time has come and I’ve decided to sell my truck. It is a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT 4x4 flatbed w/ 5.9 Cummins Turbo Diesel, automatic transmission and 3.73 gears. Some factory/dealer installed items are tow hooks, tow mirrors, fog lights, fold flat floor and Infinty stereo. It currently has just over 199,000 miles and that shouldn’t change because I have already purchased my replacement truck, a 1993 W250 CTD. It has never been in an accident since I have owned it. I never thought that I would sell this truck but I have now have a government job that provides me with a work vehicle and this one just sits in the driveway. I bought it used, straight out of college in the spring of 2005 w/ just under 30,000 miles on it and have a clear title in hand. Over the last 10 years I have maintained this truck with the sole intention of keeping it forever however, I have used this truck as a work truck during that time and there is some exterior wear and tear that reflects this. The interior, however, is in great condition with almost no wear on the seats or carpeting.
I switched to all synthetic fluids as soon I bought it and changed the fluids and performed necessary maintenance religiously. I grew up the son of a shop owner so nearly all of the work has been self-performed. Since I had planned on keeping my truck forever I haven’t always been the best about keeping receipts but I do have most, if not all, of the pertinent owner’s manuals and literature. This truck burns zero oil between oil changes and I have never towed anything without first turning the power down. EGTs (pre turbo) are always below 350 degress before shutdown. There are a handful of miscellaneous parts and pieces that will come with the truck (filters, gaskets, belt, hoses, etc.) Below is a list of the modifications, upgrades and maintenance that I have performed followed by a list of known imperfections (again, this has been a work truck, not a show truck). I am asking $19500 obo and would consider partial trades. If you have any questions or would like to take a look, the best way to contact me is via email at efil4ynot@gmail.com. For any out of town buyers, I would be happy to make and send a walk-around video or do some sort of a video chat. Craigslist Link Removed
Thanks for looking.
- AFE Magnum Force intake w/ AFE Pro Dry S filter and pre filter (just cleaned)
- Turbonetics ceramic ball bearing turbo - 58/14/68
- All silicone intake tube and intercooler boots
- Ebay intake horn
- Air Dog 100 fuel pump w/ Fleetguard filter and water separator
- F1 Diesel Mileage Max fuel injectors
- Smarty S06 programmer
- Quadzilla Xzillaraider w/ digital gauges
- Mechanical boost gauge
- 4” into 5” turbo back exhaust, Donaldson muffler, MBRP resonator (no factory cat on this truck!)
- 2” coil spring spacers
- KORE mini pack in rear (w/ factory spacers)
- Super Springs 4,000 lbs helper springs (one of my favorite purchases for this truck)
- Rebuilt/Upgraded transmission w/ triple disk converter (performed by local transmission shop)
- DSS steering brace
- Drop pitman arm
- Bilstein steering stabilizer (brand new)
- Maxx Link extended sway bar links
- All new tie rods and alignment
- EBC pads (green) and rotors at all four corners
- Clifford remote start/keyless entry/alarm w/ long distance two-way remote w/ status display
- New projector headlights (still in box, not installed yet)
- New grille (all black) (still in box, not installed yet)
- Recon smoked cab lights
- Carr side steps
- Maxey 8’-6” flatbed w/ gooseneck hitch and two Beyers toolboxes underneath
- Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2 tires – 315/70/17 w/ ~50% tread left
- Interstate batteries (less than two years old)
- Mopar cold weather front (used once)
- 15% tint on windows
- iPod connector into factory stereo
- Geno’s console cup holder
- Weatherguard floor mats (front and rear)
- Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller
- New carrier bearing
- Newer radiator (~two years old)
- Newer windshield (no chips)
- All fluids just replaced and all grease fittings greased
- Just checked the valve lash and everything is in spec
- Full tank of fuel w/ Lube Control FP-60

Some of the imperfections are below. Hopefully I’m not making the truck sound worse than it is, just trying to be thorough and honest.
- Cab has some scratches that will buff out and a fair amount of chips that won’t. There is one small dent behind the driver’s side rear door. Nothing major.
- Driver’s front door has a small amount of rust on the bottom/front
- Wheels are factory steels that were spray painted black. They are getting a little rough and I planned on touching them up or getting new steelies whenever I got new tires.
- 4x4 switch light was flashing intermittently so I unplugged it at the t-case and taped up both ends. Switch is good and I didn’t want to mess up the adjustment on the linkage so I just unplugged it.
- The dash has a crack in the middle and the center console has a crack in the fabric under a console cover
- I have owned a dog ever since I owned the truck so there is some dog hair in the truck that I was unable to get out.
- Headlights are foggy but I have NIB projector headlights

efil4ynot 03-18-2015 03:00 PM

Price dropped to $17900.

efil4ynot 04-01-2015 07:49 AM

Price dropped to $16900.

efil4ynot 04-06-2015 10:03 PM

Price dropped to $16000.

efil4ynot 04-14-2015 04:48 PM

I didn't realize that the CL ad isn't allowed so there was no photos to be seen. Here they are: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pkar5zpm4...HSihm5IJa?dl=0

$16000 obo. Needs to be gone by the end of the month.