1st Gen. Ram - All Topics Discussion for all Dodge Rams prior to 1994. This includes engine, drivetrain and non-drivetrain discussions. Anything prior to 1994 should go in here.

To see Photobucket pics in threads....

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 02:45 AM

Received 1,038 Likes on 763 Posts
Originally Posted by thrashingcows
I tried this Mark and it seems to be working....I asked for a comment on my Sno-ball thread if others can see pics or not?

If this does truly work I will start working my way through all my threads.....
Sno-ball thread...??? I'd look at the thread if I had a clue as to where it is. So many times posters refer to their threads as if everybody is intimately familiar with it. Can everyone post a URL type link to the thread they mean. Otherwise I have to scan hundreds of threads looking for the one you mean and in my case usually not find it.

To do this you simply go to the first page of the thread you mean and then select all of the special text in the URL bar at the top of your browser, the part that starts with https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/..... copy it to your clipboard and then paste it into your post.

I'll be happy to give more detailed instruction to anyone who doesn't understand what I'm talking about.

I'm not picking on you T-Cows in particular several others have done the same thing.

Sorry for the rant.

Edwin
Old 10-25-2017, 02:49 AM

Received 1,038 Likes on 763 Posts
DUH! I feel stupid now. I see that your Sno-Ball thread is next in line.

But my criticism still holds for others. Some of us have a hard time finding stuff on here.

Sorry T-Cows.

Edwin
Old 10-25-2017, 02:54 AM

Received 1,332 Likes on 862 Posts
Originally Posted by edwinsmith
Sno-ball thread...??? I'd look at the thread if I had a clue as to where it is. So many times posters refer to their threads as if everybody is intimately familiar with it. Can everyone post a URL type link to the thread they mean. Otherwise I have to scan hundreds of threads looking for the one you mean and in my case usually not find it.

To do this you simply go to the first page of the thread you mean and then select all of the special text in the URL bar at the top of your browser, the part that starts with https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/..... copy it to your clipboard and then paste it into your post.

I'll be happy to give more detailed instruction to anyone who doesn't understand what I'm talking about.

I'm not picking on you T-Cows in particular several others have done the same thing.

Sorry for the rant.

Edwin
Originally Posted by edwinsmith
DUH! I feel stupid now. I see that your Sno-Ball thread is next in line.

But my criticism still holds for others. Some of us have a hard time finding stuff on here.

Sorry T-Cows.

Edwin
No Problem Edwin....never even thought about posting a link in my rpost....here ya go anyway....

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...harger-325284/
Old 10-25-2017, 06:18 AM

Received 600 Likes on 437 Posts
Originally Posted by thrashingcows
I tried this Mark and it seems to be working....I asked for a comment on my Sno-ball thread if others can see pics or not?

If this does truly work I will start working my way through all my threads.....
Glad it is working. I see all the snowball pics.
The following 2 users liked this post by mknittle:
nonrev (10-26-2017), thrashingcows (10-25-2017)