Truck For Sale Parting out extended cab 93' Located in Arizona - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

1st Gen All Products Sell all of your 1st gen products here. This includes trucks, parts, accessories etc.

Parting out extended cab 93' Located in Arizona

Old 07-10-2018, 08:17 PM   #1  

Parting out extended cab 93' Located in Arizona

Parting out my dodge, selling turbo S366- t4 , dana 60 with aftermarket rotors, (basically new, 8,000 miles was milled and repaired have receipts )dana 80, new clutch, 8,000 miles, rebuilt Getrag 5-speed and transfer case, rear driveline, new steering box, new leaf springs, air bags, fuel tank, fast fuel system, ve rotary with fuel lines, extended cab, frame, Windows, Clean dash, wire harnesses, rear seats, seat belts, glove box, trim pieces, name it and I will tell you how much and part numbers or details. Spread the word I would hate to see any of this go to the scrap yard. I will sell everything else but the long block.

Super clean truck, pavement princess and no rust on ANYTHING!! just want the motor for future build. let me know things are selling fast already. Message me with any questions and we can figure out shipping and a reasonable price. Located in Camp Verde, Arizona.

SOLD-- hood with springs, fenders, core support, front driveline, and injectors
Cdespain@ymail is offline   Reply With Quote