Wanted Put your WANTED items here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Help Delete DPF DEF 3500 Ram stuck in Panama

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Delete DPF DEF 3500 Ram stuck in Panama

Hi
I am trying to find someone to help with deleting the DEF system on my 2013 Dodge Ram 3500. The warning is on for the DEF that I only have a few miles to drive it then it will be only 5 mph. Yes stupid me bought this truck in the states and brought it here for work. I have not driven it in 3 months and the Dodge dealer here does not even know what DEF is. I would gladly pay someone who has knowledge about doing this to come here and do it. I will of course pay for your ticket and your time. I am in a desperate situation.... Yes stupid which I have been told many times! I have the raceme tuner ultra, the instructions and the guy there said he would help with any questions..
I sure hope this info explains what needs to be done...
Program the truck with the tuner and some mechanical work as well like put in the new tube....
Most important that guy is there to help. I have a cell phone to call him, internet with a laptop and the tuner and basic tools..... If it has to go on a rack I can arrange that to........
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer... I know nothing about the truck computer system or how to even begin to do this??????
Supposedly when this is all done there will be no DEF and the def gauge will just not work!! It has caused a lot of problems with many trucks and the new 2016's DO NOT HAVE DEF!! Wonder why! Here in Panama they do not care about exhaust and there are no checks on anything so I do not need the emissions stuff here..
I know this is a lot to absorb and I thank you for taking the time to understand what needs to be done!!
Has to be someone who has an understanding of how the engine works and its systems on the computer because it goes through everything and can do light mechanical stuff. Also it takes about 6 hours just so you know... The best part is the guy on the phone if help is needed.
Thanks much,
Renae
Old 04-12-2016, 04:43 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I know this doesn't help you in any way, but the 2016's do still have DEF.