TNDTR #34 Forum for the Tennessee chapter #34

TNDTR Chapter #34 Discussion thread

Old 09-18-2006, 10:27 AM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNDTR Chapter #34 Discussion thread

Alright, well I have some time here at work. Waiting on parts, so nothing else to do. Here is our continuous thread where we can discuss ideas about meets, dyno days and other things that go on in our new chapter. If anyone has any ideas feel free to email me. I want to try and get our meets so we can move around Tennessee, kinda alter locations so some guys don't have to drive so far for every meet....if that makes sense.

I am thinking about a dyno day in the spring. I know it is a ways off, but I want to make sure we can get a good sized group. If anyone knows any of the dynos let me know on this thread. I have never really had anything to dyno before, so that part is new to me. So any ideas, let me know. If you know anybody that is interested tell them about the site, I always mention the "free" part. I found another guy at the dealer next door and he knows a fella too. He sounded interested, but he was busy so I could not talk his ear off as I am so good at doing.

So Tennessee Chapter let the black smoke roll!!!!

Shawn
Old 09-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Chapter President

Ok, one more thing. I talked with Dieseldaze and have elected Micaiahfied to be our Vice President. So lets welcome our new VP!! He has expressed a lot of interest in this position and rounding up new members. So if by any chance you can not get ahold of me, feel free to contact him. We are off to a good start!

Shawn
Old 09-18-2006, 08:28 PM

Howdy!!

Old 09-18-2006, 09:09 PM

Hey prospector how can I put the links to the Chapters on my sig?
Old 09-18-2006, 09:13 PM

That is a sweet looking headache rack Dodgeguy. that homemade thing looks better than any thing Ive seen that you can buy.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Chapter President

I can't quite pinpoint it but something bout this thread seems vaguely familiar.......................................... ..........sorry, just had a bit of deja vu for a sec.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by wrglrroper
Hey prospector how can I put the links to the Chapters on my sig?
The easy way is to just copy it from my signature and post it in yours.
I think I've got mine fixed now. The CH 31 link I had didn't work anymore; so I changed it to the current one that does.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by streetsmoker
I can't quite pinpoint it but something bout this thread seems vaguely familiar.......................................... ..........sorry, just had a bit of deja vu for a sec.

LOL, you are right!

Heck, I JUST noticed the link to the form to "Join" a chapter. I've never sent one in. I just started posting and showing (sometimes) at events, and figured I was a chapter "member". Dang, I guess I'm just an intruder.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Chapter President

Ahh, don't worry bout it. We did away with the fomalities of paperwork memberships ater the 1st meet.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:03 PM

Actually, I think there SHOULD be some paperwork.

"Newcastle" label: 6 copies, attached to full bottles - to be submitted at the first meeting that a new member attends.

Existing members to be "grandfathered" in, of course.

Old 09-19-2006, 05:44 AM
Chapter President

Well what can I say Streetsmoker, the "roundtable discussion" thread of yours is a good idea......but I just could not see using the same wording....thought I had to change it somehow, but still mean the same thing. Plus it sounded better that the Chapter #34 blah,blah,blah forum

Thanks Roper, I think I have around 40 hours in this thing after wiring/lights....still wiring the work lights....
Old 09-19-2006, 08:52 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I strongly recomend that some paperwork be maintaned for each Local Chapter President.
If nothing else, it gives the Chapter President a roster and contact information.
More importantly, It allows each member that joins your Local Chapter a chance to (at least) review the Local Chapter bi-laws and regulations that each Chapter President (and that Local Chapter) is bound to.

Rich
Old 09-19-2006, 08:38 PM

This is awesome. now hopefully we can just get people to show up at the meets! lol. Shawn let me know what i can do to help out!
Old 09-21-2006, 12:03 PM
Chapter President

bump.....I think I come here to much! Several times a day....and find not much new to look at....cause I've looked at just about everything!
Old 09-21-2006, 01:10 PM
KVD

A dyno day would be nice.

There are a few dynos in nashville but I don't think any of them are load dynos.

We need to talk to Bean or Swamps (both powerstroke guys, injector builders) and see if they can get that movin dyno down here at one of there shops.

I know they are powerstroke guys but boths are super nice and probably could hold it and at one of there shops.

Bean is in woodbury. He injector man is in Murfessboro (floorit diesel I believe is the name of this shop) and Swamps in in La Vernge.

NADA has a dyno but I believe it's just a flywheel dyno.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TNDTR Chapter #34 Discussion thread