Go Back   Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums > Other / Non Diesel Related > Political Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 08:44 PM   #1
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Post by a 19yo

This is a copy and paste from a reply to one of my friends uneducated posts about our current potus. This kid is one of my other friends son and currently a Umass student. Somewhat refreshing to see a kid actually see the forest through the trees.

Mike, my post is not about democrat or republican. Both parties are so full of themselves that neither one of them (As a party) will help this country. My comment goes more to the thought that what he (or Romney) is doing with all this "help" is really not going to help our future as you put it. Someone HAS to pay, it is not free. Knowing how hard you are working to take care of your family, that would be like you coming to me and telling me that you found a way to get out of debt and have a good life now and are going to increase your spending to help your children have a better future by taking out loans in their name to pay for things today!!! Someone at some point is accountable for that money...they can increase grants all they want, but it isnt supported by the current economy and no foreseeable economy...so who exactly is it going to help, if our children are straddled with so much debt that another country comes in and takes us over by buying us up for next to nothing??!?! The whole system is broken, democrat and republican. As far as I am concerned they might as well be the same party, they each only care about making themselves richer at the expense of the uninformed and uneducated...They dont want the american people (at large) educated!! The second they are truly educated is the second they realized that the "powers that be" that are "fighting for the poor and middle class", is really just keeping the poor and middle class poor and dependent on them..giving them all the power...just my two cents..take it or leave it.

What say you?

It's my job to save your butt, not kiss it.
Hvytrkmech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
Advocate of getting the ban button used on him...

Smart kid! Hope he continues to understand the truth about our gov.
2006 Atlantic Blue Mega Cab 2500 4x4 6 spd. 3.73's, Silencer Ring gone, 4" pleat Air filter, Air Box mod, Smarty Jr (SW2,TM3, TQ Default, PoD99), Autometer factory match gauges, Fuel Tank Vent Mod, Muffler gone, Amsoil Oil bypass, Protected by Ravelco and a 9mm!

80's Chenowth 2LWD 2 seat sand rail with 2.0 Turbo Subaru engine.
rockcrawler304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:52 AM   #3

He is right that someone has to pay . Just tell him whoever that someone is will have to a pay a whole lot less if we can get .gov from commiting financial suicide and get them to stop bleeding Chinas money in a thousand directions.
Their military is built on the interest alone from our debt.

Y2K ISB 4x4 47RE by Mcmopar

"That government is best which governs least." - Thomas Paine

"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice." -Charles de Montesquieu
Mountaineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
Banned

We spend 2x what the rest of the WORLD does on military. Supose we cut that in half. Then we would spend as much as the entire rest of the world combined.

We have more people in jail than anywhere else in the world measured in total or per capita.

Dismantle a few jails, stop invading ccountries & we'd balance the budget - except the leftys would try to spend the surplus & the other side would try to steal it.

**** k, better yet, ....dismantle the entire gubmt.
Junk Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:40 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junk Man View Post
We spend 2x what the rest of the WORLD does on military. Supose we cut that in half. Then we would spend as much as the entire rest of the world combined.

We have more people in jail than anywhere else in the world measured in total or per capita.

Dismantle a few jails, stop invading ccountries & we'd balance the budget - except the leftys would try to spend the surplus & the other side would try to steal it.

**** k, better yet, ....dismantle the entire gubmt.
Nailed it.
Mountaineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:40 PM

submit to reddit