Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Edge comp and TST stacking

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 02:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edge comp and TST stacking

Hey guys im relatively new at this diesel performance stuff but I have an edge comp box now and I was looking to stack it. I called edge and they told me to get a box strickly for fuel so I bought the TST pm3 box... How do I install it? and does anyone have that set up and can tell me how it runs bc ive been skeptical about stacking since my edge comp box works so well.... thanks
Old 10-06-2009, 05:45 PM

Ive done it. Would not recomend tappin pump wire with both. Run edge in ez mode and tst for fueling.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:46 PM

Oh and I hope you have a good lift pump...
Old 10-06-2009, 08:05 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
In order to run both the Edge Comp and the TST, you'll need to remove the wiretap from the Comp at the VP44 and replace it with the wiretap from the TST. At the MAP sensor, you'll need to unplug the Edge harness from the MAP sensor and plug the TST into the MAP sensor. Then connect the Edge harness to the TST harness. So your connections at the MAP will look as follows:

MAP - TST - Edge - Original plug to ECM

Keep the Edge plugged in at the data link connector.

Now you have the Comp hooked up like an EZ and the TST is there for top-end fueling. Make sure you get the order of connections at the MAP correct, or you won't get any additional fueling above 20psi since the Comp does boost fooling.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by ncruhl
Hey guys im relatively new at this diesel performance stuff but I have an edge comp box now and I was looking to stack it. I called edge and they told me to get a box strickly for fuel so I bought the TST pm3 box... How do I install it? and does anyone have that set up and can tell me how it runs bc ive been skeptical about stacking since my edge comp box works so well.... thanks
man i dunno if you will like it or not. it seems to fuel a lil better up top but mine is worse down low then when i just had the regular comp. i think somethin is wrong with my edge. im wantin to send it in an get it made into a drag comp and just run that again.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:05 PM

On top of a good lift pump, I would start thinkin about turbo upgrade too.
Fill out your sig under 'User CP' so we know what else you have done to your truck.
And welcome aboard the never ending mod ride.