Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Trumps train is pullin into the station break room 1 15 till 1 21 2017

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 04:53 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Morning all. Just a quick duck in here to see what is happening. Clean up a bit, fresh ph00 and coffee, then hit the road again. Not much happening in here - - everyone seems busy - - I sure am. Lary only poked his head in once all week.

Ph00 is ready..........................

Me gone. Have a great day.

Bob
Old 01-20-2017, 06:32 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning from Paradise. As usual, another busy day ahead of me. Going to be on the road soon and not be back until lunch time.

Today is going to be a very interesting day for news. Hopefully it is also the day that America can start to turn around from the 8 years of destruction that your former America hating, Muslim president wrought on your country. This maverick that is being elected president today may be just the cats meow for what ails America.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:39 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Up early so thought I'd stop by. Everyone stay safe. Looking forward to getting things done in time to come home and watch the inauguration on the TV. My neighbor is there in person.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:02 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Good Morning All!

A Terrific day to be alive!...we finally have a chance to put Americans Back to Work!

God Speed President Trump!
The following users liked this post:
mknittle (01-22-2017)
Old 01-20-2017, 01:01 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Sitting here in warm, rainy Wisconsin. Got last minute notice to head east Tuesday to be on a plane Wednesday. Got here at midnight. The Caravan I'm supposed to be working on is caught in weather further west. It may arrive Sunday or Monday. So I'm sitting here playing thumb races. Back home, we got a lot more snow just before I left. I measured 18" on the deck. Then the temperature dropped below -20°. It has warmed up to -3° with more snow on the way. The cold has shrunk the aluminum can we're living in to the point the arctic entry door won't close. The wife holds it shut with a container of cat litter.
Old 01-20-2017, 05:02 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I heard something out of this president I haven't heard in 8 years musslum terrorist and America will be 1st That's the manleeist inaugural address I've ever heard.

Picked up my new hearing aids today and now can hear better than a new born baby.

​​​​​​​Be safe out there some people are idiots
Old 01-20-2017, 06:25 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Best presidential address I've ever watched / listened to.

Loved the chastising of the "establishment" of Washington D.C. and the previous policies of the "establishment".

loved the "America comes First"

Loved the " I will be here for you"

Loved the feeling of my hands clapping at a 13" color t.v. on my kitchen counter (conventional tube style), that I've had for over 20 years and it still works just fine.

I've NEVER clapped at that t.v. in all the years I've known it..

Today was a day of hope, vision, and TRUTH TELLING about the suffering of the people, while the washington elite celebrate.

I will remember it till the day I die.

Not so much of the "Hitler-arian" version that the scum of MSNBC were calling our new president.
mknittle (01-22-2017)
Old 01-21-2017, 03:54 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Rise and shine, children. It is a new day dawning in America. Hope and vision can be restored. Instead of sliding down the slippery slope of lies, deceit, self gratification in Washington, we, hopefully, have new anticipation of bringing us back down to reality and progress. Hallelujah.
............... .....................

Put fresh coffee and ph00 on along with assorted pastries. Gorgeous temps outside and soon the beautiful sunrise. Grab a cup and join me in the lanai and lets celebrate........................................

HappyBob
mknittle (01-22-2017)
Old 01-21-2017, 05:03 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
Rise and shine, children. It is a new day dawning in America. Hope and vision can be restored. Instead of sliding down the slippery slope of lies, deceit, self gratification in Washington, we, hopefully, have new anticipation of bringing us back down to reality and progress. Hallelujah.
............... .....................

Put fresh coffee and ph00 on along with assorted pastries. Gorgeous temps outside and soon the beautiful sunrise. Grab a cup and join me in the lanai and lets celebrate........................................

HappyBob
rise and shine??? the tour is half over... I've been going since 0700 EETZ (GMT +2)
Old 01-21-2017, 07:19 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Rise and shine? I been arisen and ashinin' for ages already, but thanks for the coffee anyhow.

For the first time in many years I now feel some hope for America. If President Trump can pull off even half of what he has promised, that will be great for America. I expect the lefties, Muslims and similar America haters to try to rouse the rabble and cause as many problems as possible, but hopefully, YOU, THE PEOPLE of America will help your new president to rapidly put a stop to anything bad developing. GO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raise your voice, take affirmative action and go and help your new president and shut down the lefties and haters. That includes the mainstream media such as the Clinton News Network and other fake news organisations.

Talking of shutting down, how about this;

Dear Hollywood celebrities,
It’s time to wake up now. Get this! The only reason you exist is for my entertainment. Some of you are beautiful. Some of you can deliver a line with such conviction that you bring tears to my eyes. Some of you are so convincing that you scare the crap out of me. And others are so funny you can make me laugh uncontrollably.

But you all have one thing in common. You only exist and have a place in my world to entertain me. That’s it. Nothing else!

You make your living pretending to be someone else. You play dress-up like a 5-year-old. Your world is a make believe world. It is not real. It doesn’t exist. You live for the camera while the rest of us live in the real world. Your entire existence depends on my patronage. I crank the organ grinder, and you dance.

Therefore, I don’t care where you stand on issues. Honestly, your
opinion means nothing to me. Just because you had a lead role in a movie about prostitution doesn’t mean you know what it’s like to be a prostitute. Your view matters far less to me than that of a someone living in Timbuktu .

Believe me or not, the hard truth is that you aren’t real. I turn off my TV or shut down my computer, and you cease to exist. Once I am done with you, I go back to the real world until I want you to entertain me again.

I don’t care that you think BP executives deserve the death penalty. I don’t care what you think about the environment. I don’t care if you believe fracking is bad. I don’t care if you call for more gun control. I don’t care if you believe in catastrophic human-induced global warming. And I could care less that you supported Hillary for President. Get back into your bubble. I’ll let you know when I’m in the mood for something pretty or scary or funny.

And one other thing. What was with all this “I’ll leave the country if Donald Trump wins”? Don’t you know how stupid that made you sound? What did you think my reaction was going to be? I better not vote for Trump or we’ll lose Whoopi Goldberg? Al Sharpton? Amy Schumer? Leave. I don’t care! And don’t let the door hit you in the *** on your way out.

Make me laugh. Make me cry. Even scare me. But realize this, the only words of yours that matter are scripted — just like your pathetic little lives. I may agree with some of you from time to time, but in the final analysis, it doesn’t matter. In my world, you exist solely for my entertainment.

So, shut your pie hole and dance, monkey, DANCE!
Old 01-21-2017, 09:55 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
It's Saturday morning in Sheboygan and I don't care. I miss my wife and kitty. If one more idiot open their big mouth about Trump, I'm going to shove my whole arm down their throat, grab hold of something and pull.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:32 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
It's Saturday morning in Sheboygan and I don't care. I miss my wife and kitty. If one more idiot open their big mouth about Trump, I'm going to shove my whole arm down their throat, grab hold of something and pull.
Easy brother calm down TRUMP is president EDIT America will be first and great.

​​​​​​​Everybody else have a great day and be safe out there
Old 01-21-2017, 12:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Afternoon everyone!! 50* and sunshine here in the northeast today. Getting some outside stuff done at the shop. Switched a body on a tri axle dump. May take the service body off the 05 and put the bed on, not sure about that yet. But I am already dirty and have the torches outside and the crane set up so it could happen. Date night with wifey so can't be here too late today.
Have a fabulous day
Old 01-21-2017, 07:30 PM

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Fox reported that Trump got a five minute standing ovation from his Secret Service agents.
Morale has been restored.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:54 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On an unrelated note, rig food is starting to work its magic. I gotta stay off the rig floor so I dont set off a gas detector....
And we are running out of tabasco and coffee.

Quick Reply: Trumps train is pullin into the station break room 1 15 till 1 21 2017