Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

'Nuther gorgeous day breakroom Nov 6 - 12

Old 11-09-2016, 06:04 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Evening/morning, all. It's November 10th here in Japan land, so that means it Marine Corps Birthday time... Happy 241st to all of my fellow Leathernecks! Nothing much going on around here today, we have today and tomorrow off-ish, so that'll be nice. We're trying to get to Korea soon for some training, so I might not be around for a while...

Hope everyone has had a good day!
Old 11-10-2016, 06:11 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Good morning from a cold and wet Paradise. Don't know what happened to the wonderful weather we have been having, but late on Tuesday afternoon a sudden wind came up and the temperature dropped drastically. Also, since then we have had a lot of rain, mostly during the night. We needed the rain, but can do without this cold. The rainy season is just about over, so this rain could be the last we see for a while.

Extra hot coffee and ph00 is ready. Up and atem!

Hillary who?
Old 11-10-2016, 07:20 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Thanks for the coffee Stan....I brought in some Trump Victory Cinnamon Rolls fresh out of the oven.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:55 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Wow, victory laps for Lary and Stan - - - good going guys. Grabbing my ph00...............................................and my yummy....................................... ....and heading out to accomplish something. What I don't know, but something...................

Cool and gorgeous here today - - flowers, solid blue sky, wonderful day for a bike ride. Yeh.

Bob
Old 11-10-2016, 11:08 AM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well after Jan. 20 maybe our country will start to right it self - We seam to have had a serious lest .

Old 11-10-2016, 03:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Definitely had a port list for way too long...time to blow CHTs and pump bilges...
Old 11-10-2016, 05:34 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Freezing rain and I'm going to have to drive home in it.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
True story the Canadian immigration site crashed lol.
Got my date for knee scope.
Dec 8.
I'll show ewe my LEGGS post op.
My LEGGS.
Happy birthday Mark!
Old 11-10-2016, 11:12 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I very seriously doubt any of the folks that said they'll leave actually will. It would be nice, tho.

Thanks, Scotty!

It's Veteran's Day over here... Hope all of our vets have a great one, thanks for your sacrifices!
Old 11-11-2016, 05:33 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Good morning peoples. I hope that for most (all) of you that everything is going well. Maybe even better now that Clinton Crime Clan and Obama is on their way out.

Mark, thank you and all your buddies, veterans and newbies for your service. Have a great day.

Scotty, I was reading that there is already some push-back from the Canadians that the American left wing crybabies are not going to be welcome in Canada. One newspaper published the names of everybody who said that they would leave. One has already changed her mind.

Still in our cold spell down here. Yesterday we had a grey day, very unusual for this part of the world. Don't mind that once in a while.

Coffee, ph00, hot water and green smoothies are ready. Have at 'em.

Off to get ready to move beds and furniture to different rooms. My wife is on a house rearranging spree and guess who gets to do all the donkey work. Already spent half the day yesterday doing that, but she wants more. Sigh, what Mama wants, Mama gets - or else! It's the old story, if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy, so until she is happy, I work hard. Anybody here know all about this?
Old 11-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Stan...I am a master at handling women in a situation like that...I don't let them bully me around..I stand tall, look em right in the face, and say Yes Dear

Happy Veterans Day to all our Veterans!
Old 11-11-2016, 01:41 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Stan...I am a master at handling women in a situation like that...I don't let them bully me around..I stand tall, look em right in the face, and say Yes Dear

Happy Veterans Day to all our Veterans!
That's the way to handle them, all right.
Thanks for the thanks.

Off to Applebee's for my free lunch.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:12 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Coffee, ph00, hot water and green smoothies are ready. Have at 'em.
It's the old story, if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy, so until she is happy, I work hard. Anybody here know all about this?
Hey Stan, good man on the ph00 - - - but what is a "green smoothy" all about - - - sounds horrible................

Another best wishes from down here to our service people. Hopefully the new administration will improve conditions under which you work. What a lousy attitude to have to succumb to.

Man, it got cold here last night - - it was down to 62. BRRRRR. Almost had to put my Alaska coat on. Up to 77 now - - gorgeous. Should have brought the plants in last night so they didn't freeze to death. LOL

OK, grabbing my ph00 and hitting the road - - time for the exercise room. ...........
Old 11-11-2016, 02:51 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Spent the day getting reacquainted with the chain saws and splitter. Had a standing dead white oak about 75 foot tall. Got it down and mostly split, but finally threw in the towel for the day. Base of the tree was about 28 inches across. I think I'll be able to finish it in the morning, if I can get out of bed.........
Old 11-11-2016, 02:54 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Happy Veterans day to all you other vets. Even you madhat

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 'Nuther gorgeous day breakroom Nov 6 - 12