Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Merry christmas breakroom - dec 25 - 31

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2016, 06:38 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Merry christmas breakroom - dec 25 - 31

RISE AND SHINE, DTR'S - - IT'S CHRISTMAS. The sun is up, gorgeous morning, flowers blooming including my orchids, birds chirping - - wonderful day. And, it is a significant day in our lives. Remember the reason for the season. Amazing day.

Coffee and ph00 and hot apple cider are all on the counter. Various assortment of Christmas cookies and pastries to make you fat(ter). Come and get it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2016, 06:41 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Merry Christmas, ladies and gents
Old 12-25-2016, 08:54 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Merry Christmas. Yes, the sun is shining here too and it is fantastic day outside. Had a really good time with family here at my house yesterday, pigged out, and then went to another family party and pigged out again. Oink, oink. Finally crawled into bed at 1:30, but it was worth it. Wife is happy. New years resolution; no more pigging out - until next time.

This is a good day to count your blessings and as Bob said, remember the reason for the season!

Off to enjoy this wonderful day. Hope y'all have a wonderful day too.
Old 12-25-2016, 10:02 AM

Our house full will be today, Stan. Not sure how many but about 14. Then oldest son, wife and great grandchild will be here tomorrow and rest of the week. Will be here for the graveside plus spend a day out on the ranch with his sis - - she is going to need it. Also going to help me finish up the nitpick stuff for the kitchen remodel. Sure looks nice. Mama happy - - everyone is happy.

Old 12-25-2016, 10:21 AM

Received 151 Likes on 89 Posts
Merry Christmas guys, may your new year be filled with turbos and injectors!
Old 12-25-2016, 11:28 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
35° and all our snow is turning to ice. Woke up to a severe sinus headache. The toilet has backed up into the bath tub. Merry Christmas.
Old 12-25-2016, 07:58 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Merry Christmas all.

DW and I are all alone. Killed a chicken and pretended it was the Christmas goose. Added some carrots, onions, and other goodies and roasted it. Had some dressing left over from Thanksgiving. Of course DW made my favorite apple-strawberry cobbler desert.

Just loafing, watching TV, and hearing a thunderstorm outside. We're getting the East edge of the blizzard that's shutting down ND right now. About an inch of rain, lightning, and enough wind to get the firewood wet in the shed.
Old 12-25-2016, 10:07 PM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Merry christmas all

christ the reason for the season

claude
Old 12-25-2016, 10:49 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Old 12-26-2016, 08:59 AM

The heat wave continues, still in the mid 30°s. The ice is so bad I'm afraid to go outside. I don't need any more injuries. Wife prepared a feast that I was too sick to eat. Still under the weather.
Old 12-26-2016, 03:45 PM

Ha, everyone is out playing with their toys today. Oh well, I will just make one cup of ph00 and several cookies are still here, sooooo, they are now gone. ...................

Warm day here today - - 83. Somewhat high for the date. Gorgeous though.
Traffic was horrible in the shopping center today. Had to park in the next county. But, they were ready for us and got us out quickly once we shopped.

Gone. Be good. Be careful. Be nice for once. .................................
All but Claude - - he is always nice. YEH.
Old 12-27-2016, 11:20 AM

Back into the teens for now. Don't know what's coming next. Heater kept cycling and the cat curled up next to me. Must have been cold.
Old 12-27-2016, 05:46 PM

Hi gang. Nuther gorgeous day down this way - - in fact, maybe a tad warm, but sure purdy. We broke a record yesterday - - 86 - - the record for the day was 85. Been installing appliances and making cabinet alterations at my sis-in-laws house all day. One fitting on the dishwasher to track down tomorrow and all done. She is very happy - - specially when she didn't have to pay for them. We just upgraded our kitchen and gave the ones we took out. Sure make her kitchen look good. Ours does too.

The big day is tomorrow. Won't be a fun day. Hope the daughter holds it together. She is dreading it. It is graveside service, so a little less formal and shorter. Then the two families get together for BBQ and some consoling and getting to know some we had not met.

Din Din is on - - better run. Probably won't be on tomorrow. Too hectic.

Bob
Old 12-27-2016, 06:10 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
Hi gang. Nuther gorgeous day down this way - - in fact, maybe a tad warm, but sure purdy. We broke a record yesterday - - 86 - - the record for the day was 85. Been installing appliances and making cabinet alterations at my sis-in-laws house all day. One fitting on the dishwasher to track down tomorrow and all done. She is very happy - - specially when she didn't have to pay for them. We just upgraded our kitchen and gave the ones we took out. Sure make her kitchen look good. Ours does too.

The big day is tomorrow. Won't be a fun day. Hope the daughter holds it together. She is dreading it. It is graveside service, so a little less formal and shorter. Then the two families get together for BBQ and some consoling and getting to know some we had not met.

Din Din is on - - better run. Probably won't be on tomorrow. Too hectic.

Bob
Sending Strength for your daughter and clan Bobby.
Tough times. Glad you are there for her.
Old 12-28-2016, 06:48 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning peoples and sheeples. Another nice day dawning down here in Paradise. Although the day is forecast to be a bit cloudy, it will still be very nice outside with a forecast high of 25C.

Bob, feel for you and your family as they go through this extremely traumatic time. May God be with each family member as they deal with this loss in their own way. May God give you the ability to provide support to each family member, particularly your daughter as they are forced to deal with this loss.

Coffee and ph00 is ready. Gingerbread is available to those who want some. The janitor did not show up for work today, so did some of his work and cleaned up the breakroom. Even the dragon seemed to appreciate that.

Off to get some work done. Ever wonder why work never stops arriving?

Quick Reply: Merry christmas breakroom - dec 25 - 31