Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The lazy bum DTR breakroom March 19 - 25

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 06:22 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning from ............ yeah, the same boring place with the daily wonderful weather.

The usual hot drinks are ready.

Lary, no need to apologize. 'Nuff said.

Off and running >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ciao ............
Old 03-21-2017, 07:58 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Thanks Stan - - - ph00.........................................gone.
Bob
Old 03-21-2017, 10:30 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
High

bi
Old 03-21-2017, 01:08 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
After a 20 hour day yesterday dealing with our visit from POTUS, I slept in until 0500. Got to work and decided that it was a valiant effort, but after only 7 hours I threw in the towel and came home. Stopped by on my way and stole the rest of the sludge out of the pot. It's soaking in the sink for the morning crew. Sorry I bent the screwdriver getting it out of pot. I'll bring in a new one tomorrow.

HAm Sandwich for supper and two benedryl for dessert. Night All!!

HaVe A GrEaT Week!
Old 03-22-2017, 07:22 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Good morning. Echo, echo, echo .......... Hmmmmm, let me try that again, GOOD MORNING. Still only an echo.

Leaving.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mexstan
Good morning. Echo, echo, echo .......... Hmmmmm, let me try that again, GOOD MORNING. Still only an echo. Leaving.
I HEARD YOU!!!!!

Couldn't answer - - - sitting on the (censored). Least you could have done is put on the ph00 and coffee. Gee whiz.............................

Awwww, we still love ya, Scotty. ...............

OK, fresh coffee and ph00 on the counter along with peanut butter bars. Yummy. ...................

L8R
Old 03-22-2017, 07:43 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

all-turd phoo go FORE! Olive ewe
Old 03-22-2017, 08:42 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Good Morning folks....why does it smell like orchids and phoo in the (censored)?

Hi and bye!
Old 03-23-2017, 07:20 AM

Walking in quietly so I don't disturb the dragon. Gee, place looks exactly like I left it yesterday - - no - - - no - - - someone disturbed the ph00 pot. Looks exactly like that Scotty person - - - yep, has his fingerprints all over it. And, it stinks terrible. .................................o well, tough to teach an old goat new tricks. They learn them on their own.

Washed and sanitized both pots, made fresh coffee and ph00. Now, leave it alone, big boy....................

Lazy day today - - catch up on some little stuff been hanging around too long.
Ph00 down - - - - - - - - - - ....................
Old 03-23-2017, 07:39 AM

Good morning from ........... that place with great weather. The last week or so has been fantastic in the shade, but at this altitude (about 6,000 feet) the direct sun is HOT and can burn quickly.

Bob, thanks for the coffee. Grabbing one and heading outside to work on my truck. It is now light enough to see what I am doing. Installing a rail pressure gauge today and while I am at it, have decided to rearrange a couple of other gauges and switches. Expect that to take all of the morning.

How did you know about teaching an old goat new tricks and learning on their own? Is this something that you learned from first hand experience or is it book learning?

Off to play with my truck. Ciao.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:32 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Good Morning! Fresh banana bread on the counter and (censored) hidden in the (censored) so Bob doesn't see them.....please keep the sprinkles cleaned up so he doesn't know about the (censored)...we don't want him getting ill
Old 03-23-2017, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Mexstan
How did you know about teaching an old goat new tricks and learning on their own? Is this something that you learned from first hand experience or is it book learning?
The same way you did, you old goat. It just happens (we won't mention the "age" factor involved -- OK???? ............)

Off to Cadillac for lunch with friends. They want me to trade in my 1 month old car for a "new" one. DUH - - oh well, free lunch and good company.
Old 03-23-2017, 12:53 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Evening all stuck doing nothing right ankle inflamed again stuck in a air cast for the next few days. Hope in for warm weather in the next few days.
Old 03-23-2017, 02:40 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Howdy! Today is my Friday so looking forward to a relaxing "work at home" weekend. Tonight, I'm taking the Bride to the American Legion. It seems they have a donation for her POW/MIA Flag Guard. Bet I get voluntold to speak.

Tomorrow, the mowers get work on and maybe a fast cutting on the yard to even things up. Probably have a truck load of sticks to pick up first. Guess that means a bonfire and some roasted hot dogs! Stop on by!
Old 03-24-2017, 10:55 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Cold and clear, but slowly warming up. I think we are done with the minus zero stuff now. Overnight lows in the mid single digits and daytime temps climbing above the freezing line. Day 28 of no clouds. Might hit 40° later next week. The thaw is on!
Doctors appointments today. They are going to put me in an MRI machine they call the toaster, I wouldn't fit in the sewer pipes. Then a follow up with my Dr for the results.

Quick Reply: The lazy bum DTR breakroom March 19 - 25