Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

I must be missing something!

Old 12-22-2005, 01:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I must be missing something!

I cannot condone or participate in the funeral proceedings for Tookie!

I personally cannot deal with the emphasis given to a cold blooded murderers demise!!!

"Thousands show up to Tookies funeral"

I'm flat out stunned that thousands showed up to pay tribute to a cold blooded killer as if he were a martyr!!!

HE KILLED 4 INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR HIS FRIENDS ENJOYMENT!!!!!!!

I hope that all of you you do not take ALL Californians as this blatently IGNORANT!!!

I for one am not! Nor will I ever be!

Rick
Old 12-22-2005, 07:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I for one ... shed a tear during Tookies last remaining moments alive.

I shed a tear because it happened while I was eating lunch and a piece of black pepper got stuck in my throat and I couldn't get it out.

Hate when that happens .... the pepper, not the serving of justice long overdue.

PISTOL
Old 12-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Banned

I agree. I can't believe that many people showed up to that creeps death. He got what he deserves though.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by BigBlue
I can't believe that many people showed up to that creeps death. He got what he deserves though.
Unless they were making sure it was really him in the box. Too bad it took so long though.............
Old 12-22-2005, 01:20 PM

...and I'm willing to bet that many, if not most, who attended are the same crowd that criticize our troops, our police, etc.

They also attended the gala ball for Elton's civil union, excuse me while I puke.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:45 PM

I have no respect for that individual. People try to potray him as a changed man and say that he is now preches against gangs however he would not give the police and info to help them stop gang violence. I am proud or Arnolds decision to respect the verdict and carry it out.

However I think that making fun of Eltons civil union was uncalled for. Even if you dont agree with his lifestyle choices who are you to judge. He has been with the same partner for many years and looking at our divorce rates in america I think that says something. I just dont understand why people have such a problem with the gays, how does it affect your life or values?
Old 12-22-2005, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by runamuk
I hope that all of you you do not take ALL Californians as this blatently IGNORANT!!!
Rick. I don't think you have to worry about them thinking that about us (I say 'us' and I'm originally from around Atlanta, GA). Many of those at his funeral were from back east (Jesse Jackson and the like). What gets me is how the media made such a big deal out of it. And the next person sheduled to die in Cali is a 76 year old blind, partially deaf, diabetic white guy. Or part Choctaw (sp?) indian if you listen to some news casts. When is Jesse Jackson gonna start his speeches for this guy?

notholdningmybreathincali
Old 12-22-2005, 03:34 PM

Those there were probably some of his homies. Now tat' is forshitzle. Yo' down wit tat

I wonder if his victims had Jesse Jackson attending their funerals??? Or had the news cover it??? He's another one that is a darn "has been".

Can you imagine what would have happened if they convicted OJ, and put him to death???????
Old 12-22-2005, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by big red psd cc
I wonder if his victims had Jesse Jackson attending their funerals???
Big Red. When they were protesting outside of San Quentin a couple of DJ's from our local LA talk radio station were there talking to the protesters. One of them got up to Jackson and was able to ask him if he knew the names of the victims (he had already been caught on this a while back) and he responded something to the effect of 'I know the victims but I don't want to talk about them at this time.' I call bull excrement. They (the DJ's) were going around to people protesting asking them about the cases. One lady was talking about the fingerprints that were not Tookies at the scene. They questioned her about which crime scene and she couldn't tell them. One of the crimes was commited at a convenience store. Of course there are going to be other fingerprints. This woman was just spouting the things that she had heard from her favorite media outlet without knowing the facts. Most of the people that they talked to up there were like that. Idiots.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:34 PM

People say he's a changed man, he may have changed but doesn't account for the fact that in cold blood KILLED 4 People. I think Gov. Schwarzenegger, hope I spelled that right, got it right and didn't give him a stay stating the fact that it was untimely and he NEVER said he was sorry for what he did. People say he was innocent, that doesn't resemble an innocent man to me. Like all of you said he got what he deserved. You take a life in cold blood, we take yours.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:49 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by diesel_burner
People say he's a changed man, he may have changed but doesn't account for the fact that in cold blood KILLED 4 People. I think Gov. Schwarzenegger, hope I spelled that right, got it right and didn't give him a stay stating the fact that it was untimely and he NEVER said he was sorry for what he did. People say he was innocent, that doesn't resemble an innocent man to me. Like all of you said he got what he deserved. You take a life in cold blood, we take yours.
Actually, the only ones saying he had changed was hollywood. The guards that knew him said he was the same nasty person he always was.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
He has changed for the Good NOW!
Old 12-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Banned

runamuk, the only thing you missed is making the conection.

Look who was attending. Are you really surprised? No I do not think so.
People like us would never condone actions like that, nor would we go to such funerals. BUT we DO express sorrow for the loss of life of the innocent victims. But then again there is no publicity in that... SADLY...