Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

BREAK ROOM, COFFEE DONUTS,and other flying stuff. Mar 4 2007 to Mar10 2007

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BREAK ROOM, COFFEE DONUTS,and other flying stuff. Mar 4 2007 to Mar10 2007

Shhhh, quite and dark in here. Hey any body here!
Old 03-03-2007, 11:09 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Tiptoes to the coffee pot......Yea, it's just me.......

Don't wake up anybody, just let them sleep.

Ed
Old 03-03-2007, 11:14 PM
DTR's Cow Boss

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo I should not have left the truck ideling? Just give me the cup of coffee I want to be long gone before madhat awakes at midnight to post this and drive a smart bomb though the front window
Old 03-03-2007, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by sherod
Tiptoes to the coffee pot......Yea, it's just me.......

Don't wake up anybody, just let them sleep.

Ed
Originally Posted by DodgeCowboy
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo I should not have left the truck ideling? Just give me the cup of coffee I want to be long gone before madhat awakes at midnight to post this and drive a smart bomb though the front window
It ok to the the truck ideling,
Yep, most are sound asleep. DinnerHat will prolly be late, He and MammaHat went out to dinner.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by dssimecek
DinnerHat will prolly be late, He and MammaHat went out to dinner.

Judging from Madhats posts over the past few months ... I'm thinking that this young man can put away quite a bit of grub !!! Fuel the machine !!

Took the family to Strausburg, France yesterday to see the cathedral and gawk at the other tourists. Mission accomplished.
I managed to make a spectacle of myself in the rented minivan (european Furd diesel) in the process .....I managed to kill it in on a narrow street in a busy intersection (stick shift) ... kids start laughing at dear old dad who hates driving in the city in the first place .... local "frenchies" giving dirty looks at the tourist who can't drive ... Mrs Pistol irritated at everyone within 50 meters for the lack of available parking ... .......... well, I left quite a burnout and made plenty of noise and smoke leaving the scene . I LIKE DIESELS !!! Sure put a smile on MY face and that is all that matters .

Well ... gotta throw some mud in the pot ... Mrs Pistol will be waking up soon. We are going to take a drive up the Rhine river valley today to see all the castles ... a nice relaxing drive !!

Cheers,
PISTOL
Old 03-04-2007, 05:59 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Good morning, ladies and germs. I don't put away the grub I used to, but I can still eat. Me and the wife was home with the kids before 2100 last night. It sucks being old...(25)
Bout to go do some painting. I'm going back to work soon, and I gotta tie up the loose ends around town.

Hey, have you guys seen what quad has been going through? I'm getting something together for him and his wife. If anyone wants to jump in, it would be appreciated.

Later...
Old 03-04-2007, 06:06 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Time for me to get up. Lots to do today. Choirs, then off to acting school for my new Geico caveman pilot for ABC. You guys should be glad you knew me when I was a budding, up and coming movie star.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:43 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by madhat
Hey, have you guys seen what quad has been going through? I'm getting something together for him and his wife. If anyone wants to jump in, it would be appreciated.

I missed it, what's up?

Dogs up, wife up, Coffee ready, no movement in the galley.
Trash Can Launcher locked, loaded and ready to fire.

Cooler weather today.
Washed Wifey's 'Cruiser, and the Beast yesterday.
Warmer weather has got some trees budding, feel a bout of allergies comming on.

AAAAAAAAAAAchooooo!!!!!!!!!

Whattheallergymedicinedon'tkill
theCoronaswilltakecareofEd
Old 03-04-2007, 07:01 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Shovelhead
I missed it, what's up?
I missed it too. He'll let us know when he figures out that we can't mind-read!

Well, this'll be a slow week in the 'ol Breakroom... 'Flying Donuts and Lizards' just ain't the same as a classy name like 'Chaikwa's Break Room'. 342 posts and 23 pages last week!

Got the truck bed all finished yesterday. Looks pretty decent. It'll be even better if it works!

Coffee's a little weak this AM. New pot brewin'.

chaikwa.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by PistolWhipt
Judging from Madhats posts over the past few months ... I'm thinking that this young man can put away quite a bit of grub !!! Fuel the machine !!

Well ... gotta throw some mud in the pot ... Mrs Pistol will be waking up soon. We are going to take a drive up the Rhine river valley today to see all the castles ... a nice relaxing drive !!

Cheers,
PISTOL
Originally Posted by chaikwa
I missed it too. He'll let us know when he figures out that we can't mind-read!

Well, this'll be a slow week in the 'ol Breakroom... 'Flying Donuts and Lizards' just ain't the same as a classy name like 'Chaikwa's Break Room'. 342 posts and 23 pages last week!

Got the truck bed all finished yesterday. Looks pretty decent. It'll be even better if it works!

Coffee's a little weak this AM. New pot brewin'.

chaikwa.
Hey, this is a classy joint, Have you seen what the Lizard flys? He is gonna be a star someday

Did you read the sign on the door of the break room?

NO SHIRT
NO SHOES
NO CLOTHES
So what we will serve you anyway

Shovelhead FIRE

Time to rise and shine. Looks like a nice day, sunshine and warming up.

Heading for the kitchen laboratory, bacon wrecked eggs, biscuits, more

Have a good un, be safe out there.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by chaikwa

chaikwa.

Definitely need to see some pics. Me and Evan have got some plans drawn up for a pullin hitch, just need to find me a good welder

Randy
Old 03-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Chapter President

Morning, I'm waiting on laundry to be washed so I can transfer to the dryer, then I'm gone to feed and work on a work book that I need to get done. Sometime today I should get a call from a classmate about studying for the Accounting test tomorrow. Going to be a light day, but I think most of it will be spent in town.
StudiousDuallydogout
Old 03-04-2007, 09:41 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

So the janitor made his bed and still had time to make the coffee. See, I told you it could be done and was it really that hard? Now go get the dishes done, the back sink is full of coffee cups. Sun was out today (they still call it that?), couldn't find my sunglasses, so almost fell asleep a few times from squinting all the way. I think the janitor must've borrowed them for the welder again. Kaley isn't liking these longer stretches over the weekend, since they butchered our schedule. I wasn't thinking, or I'd have brought her in today. Had a pop tart this morning, but it aint cuttin it if anybody was inclined to burn some eggs.... hint, hint...
Old 03-04-2007, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Charlie8301
Definitely need to see some pics. Me and Evan have got some plans drawn up for a pullin hitch, just need to find me a good welder Randy
Awright, here's a pic of the finished, glued together body.

Also a coupla pics of my test piece using the new glue. Bent the glued piece into a 90 degree angle after it dried. Didn't break off and only pulled away from the base metal where the steel actually bent. Not bad I guess.

And I'll keep my eyes open for a good welder and let ya know if I find one!

chaikwa.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Redleg
So the janitor made his bed and still had time to make the coffee. See, I told you it could be done and was it really that hard?
TRUCK bed! Jeeesh!

Now go get the dishes done, the back sink is full of coffee cups.
What'dya mean? Those are awready clean. Put the pressure washer to 'em last nite, they're dryin'.

Had a pop tart this morning, but it aint cuttin it if anybody was inclined to burn some eggs.... hint, hint...
Burnin' is the only thing eggs are good for! Havin' a Pop-Tart right now myself... Strawberry. Mmmmm!

People are STILL postin' in last weeks breakroom thread... Yeah, it was THAT good!

chaikwa.

Quick Reply: BREAK ROOM, COFFEE DONUTS,and other flying stuff. Mar 4 2007 to Mar10 2007