NCDTR #32 Forum for the North Carolina chapter #32

Western NC Dyno Day/Results/Aftermath

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Administrator

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts
Western NC Dyno Day/Results/Aftermath

This was a GREAT Event!!

I want to start off by thanking Lucas for hosting this event and for inviting me to come up to a beautiful area to help out with the event. Lucas,......thanks for everything!

It was great to see old friends and meet new faces! Having participated and put on these type of events, I know how much work is involved. My thanks to Mike Battterson and his partner for all their hard work on the dyno.

On Friday night we were treated to some delicious Atlantic Crab directly from Chesapeake,Va. and home grown corn on the cob. My sincere thanks to Bobby and his Wife for bringing that! Also, a big thanks to Chad for giving out all the free T-Shirts.

These events are not possible without the generous support of sponsors. I am going to list the ones that I know of and let Lucas add to it as needed:

L&N Performance
Diesel Bombers
Diesel Truck Resource
Scheid Diesel
ATS Diesel
Advance Auto
Sears

When Members need aftermarket parts or products I would like to encourage everyone to use these vendors and business. They support us, so we should support them.

There were a total of thirty-three trucks that ran on the dyno.
My congratulations to Jason Eppling for laying down the big number of the day (I think it was 690 H.P.)! For those of you that did not make it to the event, we had a VERY high "correction factor" on the dyno of 1.14-1.16! It was also hot (90-91 degrees most of the day) so IMHO, the dyno numbers were somewhat lower on many of the trucks. Lucas and I were told by Mike Batterson that it was one of, if not the highest CF he had ever seen.
BTW,.....Mike will be posting all the dyno numbers as soon as possible for all who ran on his dyno.

--------
John_P
Old 07-26-2009, 04:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It was def a great time and appreciated all the hard work that went into this.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay guys, Sorry i havent had time to be posting much. I've got a little one on the way so it's been very busy up here.
Please tell everyone you can that the next dyno day is Sept 18th at the same location. If there are any questions please give me a call at 828-266-9077!

Thank for all the continued support. You've all been very good to me when it comes to making this event happen and again I appologize for not spending more time promoting this event!