NCDTR #18 Forum for the North Carolina chapter #18

just dropping in to say hi

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 03:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just dropping in to say hi

I'll be moving to north Carolina beginning of January, the family and i have been stationed in Indianapolis Indiana, and I've got orders to 3/2. I should be in the area around the 17th of January, and am looking to hook up with a good group of guys down there. I've met a lot of great guys out here in Indiana, through various forums, and hoping to link up with more in nc, when I move. I've got a house we just bought out in sneads ferry, so that's where ill be located when not working. Thanks all!
Seth
Old 12-18-2011, 07:02 AM

welcome. great bunch of guys in this area. and some decent diesel events a short drive away...
Old 12-18-2011, 09:16 PM

whats up man, i'm in 3/8. I'll be looking for ya
Old 12-18-2011, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Pork
whats up man, i'm in 3/8. I'll be looking for ya
Sounds good man, ill shoot you a pm with my number once I get down there. Maybe meet up or something
Old 12-22-2011, 07:39 AM
Administrator

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts
Seth:

Welcome to the website and NCDTR #18 Chapter of DTR! As Jess (kingd) said, we have a good group of guys and gals here and try to organize diesel events locally and in N.C.

When you arrive in N.C. and Sneads Ferry send me a P.M. or post again here and we can get together. I live very close to Sneads Ferry in Holly Ridge and would like to meet you and show you my trucks.

Take care Sir!

-----------
John_P
Old 12-22-2011, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by John_P
Seth:

Welcome to the website and NCDTR #18 Chapter of DTR! As Jess (kingd) said, we have a good group of guys and gals here and try to organize diesel events locally and in N.C.

When you arrive in N.C. and Sneads Ferry send me a P.M. or post again here and we can get together. I live very close to Sneads Ferry in Holly Ridge and would like to meet you and show you my trucks.

Take care Sir!

-----------
John_P

Sounds good to me! Kinda funny, but we looked at a couple of houses in holly ridge before we found this one, so I've got a rough idea of where you're at, in comparison. I'll definitely drop you a line, when we get down there, and link up with you.

Edit. If you happen to see either one of these two trucks, it'll be me or my wife....usually, if you see the red one, it'll be my wife.
Name:  IMAG0143.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  48.7 KB

Name:  IMAG0004.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  72.3 KB
Old 12-22-2011, 11:23 AM

Nice looking rigs!
Old 12-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by dennhop
Sounds good to me! Kinda funny, but we looked at a couple of houses in holly ridge before we found this one, so I've got a rough idea of where you're at, in comparison. I'll definitely drop you a line, when we get down there, and link up with you.

Edit. If you happen to see either one of these two trucks, it'll be me or my wife....usually, if you see the red one, it'll be my wife.

--------------------
As Clif (wiskeyVI) said, nice looking trucks you have! I like your red one as both of my Dodge CTD Trucks are Flame Red too! I will keep my eye out for your trucks.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:40 PM

Wow, two dually's, I'd be a sledpulling fiend with a pair like that!.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:01 PM

Hey all, finally made it. I do have to make a trip back up to Indy the weekend of the 14th, but were here in Sneads Ferry. Shoot me a pm, if anyone's interested in meeting up...I'm already working on the 97...two new front hubs, :doh I got plenty of parking space and enough of a garage if anyone was interested in a Gtg, I'd be more than happy to host it at my place to do some wrenching and whatnot.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Administrator

Hey all, finally made it. I do have to make a trip back up to Indy the weekend of the 14th, but were here in Sneads Ferry. Shoot me a pm, if anyone's interested in meeting up...I'm already working on the 97...two new front hubs, :doh I got plenty of parking space and enough of a garage if anyone was interested in a Gtg, I'd be more than happy to host it at my place to do some wrenching and whatnot.
------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the area Sir! Glad you made it. I am going to send you a P.M. so maybe we can get together this week.

--------
John_P
Old 01-12-2012, 04:11 PM

Welcome! Nice looking trucks! Cliff Dodge on the forum is my husband and we are always up to meeting new diesel folks Hope the move went well.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:35 PM

Well, I finally finished the move, completely, and am now permanently in the area. If anyone want's to drop on by, we're all set up (ish), lol. Beer in the fridge though, come on by! shoot me a PM for address and phone number, if anyone's interested. John P, thanks for swinging by earlier, and chatting for a while. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of all of you over the next couple years!
Seth
Old 01-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Administrator

Well, I finally finished the move, completely, and am now permanently in the area. If anyone want's to drop on by, we're all set up (ish), lol. Beer in the fridge though, come on by! shoot me a PM for address and phone number, if anyone's interested. John P, thanks for swinging by earlier, and chatting for a while. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of all of you over the next couple years!
Seth
--------------
Seth:

It was a pleasure to have met you and your Wife Sir! Glad your trip to Indiana went alright and you got back alright.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:07 PM

Seth
Glad to see ya made it down here, i just returned from pickett, so i'll be around for a while. PM me, i'm down for hanging out

-Matt

Quick Reply: just dropping in to say hi