MSDTR #31 Forum for the Mississippi chapter #31

anybody going to suncoast

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 08:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anybody going to suncoast

I was just wondering if any other MS guys were planning on going over to florida on the 20th and 21st of feb for the suncoast dyno and drags.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:03 PM

??????????
Old 01-24-2009, 08:53 AM
Chapter President

Man, I thought this place was dead! LOL!!! Just kidding. The economy has really done a number on this little hobby of ours lately. I still have my '03 running strong and would really like to go, but will be in Arizona on vacation visiting family and such at that time. I would really love to line ours up at the track Pete. And come spring, you can bet it will happen, just get ready!!! Although as close as we are performance wise, with 4wd launches, you definately have the advantage on me.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by streetsmoker
Man, I thought this place was dead! LOL!!! Just kidding. The economy has really done a number on this little hobby of ours lately. I still have my '03 running strong and would really like to go, but will be in Arizona on vacation visiting family and such at that time. I would really love to line ours up at the track Pete. And come spring, you can bet it will happen, just get ready!!! Although as close as we are performance wise, with 4wd launches, you definately have the advantage on me.
Yeah the economy will definetley have an impact I guess. I'd love to meet up at the track. There arent alot of guys that like to race around here. I've been trying really hard to trade mine for a 4 door 4x4 6spd CR truck but with no luck I'm just gonna keep mine. I'm gona try and go bigger on the twins and injectors soon.