CADTR #24 Forum for the California chapter #24

Member Apps.???? Any body I miss???

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
The only requirement to join a chapter is to fill out the simple membership form and mail it to the Chapter President. No fees, No Dues, just a strong commitment to having fun and fellowship with your fellow Diesel sniffers
Old 01-19-2009, 11:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DieselLady
Hey DieselCarpenter, are you having any kind of meetings or get togethers up there in the desert? I am starting to get stir crazy from not enough events to go to.
I hear they are having the western nationals in Santa Maria and in Tulare coming up in Feb. Anyone going????
There's a big event going on over in Purump 1st wk of May, it's a week long event, diesels of cource....Then in Vegas for MOPARS@THE STRIP in March 20-22, there's a diesel dyno there also and of cource only MOPARS racing on the 1/4, including diesels. It's been a pretty descent turn out but with today's econ., might be smaller this yr. (???)
Old 01-19-2009, 04:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mpracehemi
There's a big event going on over in Purump 1st wk of May, it's a week long event, diesels of cource....Then in Vegas for MOPARS@THE STRIP in March 20-22, there's a diesel dyno there also and of cource only MOPARS racing on the 1/4, including diesels. It's been a pretty descent turn out but with today's econ., might be smaller this yr. (???)
Ya I know about May Madness. I have gone every year for a long time, but this year they are only having a dyno and it is real expensive to sign up. I think I may have to pass on that one. The March thing sounds pretty good though. Got a link or something to that????
Hey DARKDESERTCTD, the only requirement is you have to be totally addicted to diesels!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:03 PM

I was kind of hoping there would be something closer to home!
Ya I know about May Madness. I have gone every year for a long time, but this year they are only having a dyno and it is real expensive to sign up. And with Hotel rooms etc, I think I may have to pass on that one. The March thing sounds pretty good though, if fuel stays low. Got a link or something to that????
Hey DARKDESERTCTD, the only requirement is you have to be totally addicted to diesels!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:46 PM

Ya I know about May Madness. I have gone every year for a long time, but this year they are only having a dyno and it is real expensive to sign up. I think I may have to pass on that one. The March thing sounds pretty good though. Got a link or something to that????
Type in moparsatthestrip and it'll show you the schedules.....I've been going since it started, every yr it has gotten bigger, who knows about this time.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:36 PM

OK Thanks, At least if I am going to drive that far I want to have lots to do. The May Madness event used to be great when they had the Sled Pull and the Dyno down at Silverstate Motorsports.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:03 PM

OK Thanks, At least if I am going to drive that far I want to have lots to do. The May Madness event used to be great when they had the Sled Pull and the Dyno down at Silverstate Motorsports.
It's VEGAS baby!! There's always something to do even if a person doesn't gamble......(which I don't anymore). If you're into cars/trucks, that's the event to hit. Every yr. a shop from Utah comes down with a few DODGE DIESELS that's pretty quick, it's Indust. and another one.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:29 PM

It's VEGAS baby!! There's always something to do even if a person doesn't gamble......(which I don't anymore). If you're into cars/trucks, that's the event to hit. Every yr. a shop from Utah comes down with a few DODGE DIESELS that's pretty quick, it's Indust. and another one.
Ya, Ya it's Vegas. Whoopie! Go there often enough and even Vegas get's boring. Try doing SEMA a few times and you'll get it. And SEMA is COOL! Besides I am looking for Diesel stuff to do. Seriously addicted here. I think I would rather stay here and woman up the shop rather than go to Vegas and not be around Diesel TRUCKS! So the Mopar event seems good. At least there are trucks there!
Ok so Industrial and PDI right? I could do this. I hear Jerad has a 600 HP 6.7. That would be good to watch!.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:48 PM

I just got stationed here in San Diego on NAB Coronado and was hoping to get more involved with the diesel world than just blowing smoke on pedestrians/rice-burners. I would really like to join!
Old 03-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Chapter President

For any interetsed in Joining the Chapter just send me a PM with an e-maill address and I will send you the forms!!

And sorry to those I am slow on so far!!
Old 10-08-2009, 05:43 PM

Looking to join up and meet some of you fine folks!
*PM sent*
Old 10-08-2009, 07:01 PM

What exactly are we signing up for?
Old 10-14-2009, 08:12 PM

WOW! All that?
Old 11-13-2018, 12:48 AM

Received 1,038 Likes on 763 Posts
I've been on DTR for about 14-15 years and I just saw there are chapters! Please send me an application.

Edwin