3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

I'm back in a CTD Ram

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 03:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm back in a CTD Ram

Some of you may remember me from a few years ago I had a silver 2nd gen sport long bed Ram 2500 CTD in the Maryland area DTR (MDDTR #33). I sold that truck back in 2011.

Missed having a diesel truck over the past few years, so I wanted to get back in one. I was able to buy and lucky to find a really nice and clean very well cared for 2 owner low miles 3rd Gen - black on charcoal 2007 5.9L MegaCab SLT Dually with tow package and 6 speed manual and Cummins exhaust brake, new south bend clutch w hydraulic upgrade, 4" turbo back AFE exhaust w 5" black tip, pyro analog gauge and EDGE CT2 gauge monitor along with a PPEI EFI custom towing tune for a conservative +30 hp, B&W flip over goose neck hitch, permanent spray in bed liner and bedliner protection on leading edge of dually flares where they tend to rock chip a lot, soft foldable tonneau cover, a fresh set of michelins, all service records and manuals, fresh fluids, front end nice and tight ball joints, tie rods, drive and axle shafts all maintained etc.

Plan to do some upgrades on the truck in the future. Any suggestions? I'm trying to keep this truck not wildly modded but maybe get some better mpg, add some things to make it a better truck, maybe F/R bags for suspension adjustments, some mods for increasing efficiency, better engine air flow etc, that sorta thing. Been out of the truck scene for a bit so slowly back to learning more. Remember some of the folks I met from here on DTR, Scott, Leneord, TJ, Travis, Keith...etc. anyone still around here anymore?
Attached Thumbnails I'm back in a CTD Ram-image.jpg