Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*** The Thanksgiving Breakroom 23/11 - 29/11 ***

Old 11-22-2014, 10:30 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
*** The Thanksgiving Breakroom 23/11 - 29/11 ***

Happy Sunday everyone,
Breakfast is on the table. We have poached eggs, Canadian bacon, side bacon, fresh fruit, grits, hash browns, fresh fruit and croissants. For drinks we have coffee and pH00 (altered for ewe). Have a good and safe start to the week.
Welcome to the new breakroom all y'all.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:46 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Wadya mean "Happy Sunday"?

It ain't gonna be Sunday for another hour and a quarter.

Where'd the rest of the wierdo's go?
Old 11-22-2014, 10:59 PM

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts
Sunday?? Now this means either I've already drank too much, or have yet to drink enough........ Either way I'll take bacon, with a side of bacon, some grits and be on my way. Thank you sir for cooking!!
Old 11-23-2014, 05:06 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Thanksgiving it is - - - the week to quit looking on the dark side and realize all the amazing things we have in our lives. Start by looking in the mirror - - - uuuupppsss, maybe that was not a good place to start - --...........Seriously, be thankful you are able to look and even go to the mirror. Be thankful for your family and friends - - let them know. (Yeh, preach it Bob and look in the mirror while you preach it - - meaning me too). Your home, your "stuff" - - food on the table. We are blest.

Grabbing a ph00 and out of here.

Bob
Old 11-23-2014, 07:14 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Good spread tall guy you done good.

Hope everybody has a good Sunday.
Old 11-23-2014, 08:06 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Hello.
Icy roads, snow and rain mix. Beautiful November morning.
Winds are only 35 mph.
Allturd phoo goo seems a bit weak so I added some (censored).
Old 11-23-2014, 11:17 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Temps starting to slide downward. I really must be in a different time zone. The first 3 posts were on Saturday according to my clock. Taking the week off to play catchup.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by cougar
Temps starting to slide downward. I really must be in a different time zone. The first 3 posts were on Saturday according to my clock. Taking the week off to play catchup.
You are not wrong - - they cheated. ..............................
Old 11-23-2014, 01:20 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
You are not wrong - - they cheated. ..............................
That's a relief Though the big O had executive auctioned us over the international date line.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:29 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Having a tired, rainy, resting kind of day. Stayed up all night last night and did a civilian ride-a-long with my Son. He is Louisville Metro PD. Several interesting call outs. Little bit of code 3. Few tin-foil hats. I fit right in with that bunch.

Have a great week and enjoy the family. Go ahead and have secret thoughts on hiding the evidence with some of them. I know i will!
Old 11-23-2014, 03:15 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello and Hi to all the posters!!!! not the eric Estrada CHIPS poster though,

Fiver boo boo, faith and time. if that doesn't help, get yer stubborn on!! after my left shoulder/elbow/wrist/hand went numb I asked the PT people to refer me, send me online info whatever- turns out a call from the buffalo bills trainer cadre called to talk. we went to grade school together. got good info , cried a bit but it helped tons. then time to heal.
God certainly does help those who help themselves......[pat on back to you]

back home, friends JUST got plowed out yesterday. six feet of snow in the suburb and they sent a little tracked 'scooper' down. hilarious until it started uncovering the parked cars. down to about three feet. then the big plows came. (covered up the cars again). typical buffalo mentality- you worry about your neighbors FIRST! skinniest 20somethings hiked 2 miles to the only open store, delivered bread and milk to anyone who needed it. refused money. all good deeds on top of good deeds seen.
might erase Katrina memories.....maybe.

thinking of you NEscott, all the trucks for the taking (free) at the police lot to help someone out. needed to get past erie pa though, driving bans.

hoping to clear out my jeep, polish it back up and get to making the last Adirondack chair.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:41 PM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Yup, welcome to the part of the world where the men are men and the sheep...

Pretty much says it all, happy Sunday people.
Attached Thumbnails *** The Thanksgiving Breakroom 23/11 - 29/11 ***-img-20141119-00271.jpg  
Old 11-24-2014, 04:30 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Morning. Coffee and ph00 is on. Waiting for someone to bring some brekkie. Now trying to play catch up. Feel bad for you guys that are cold and snowed in. Yesterday was driving in 32C temps. Sorry to hear that so many of you suffering with sundry aches and pains.

Arrived home last night after a short 1,300 drive with large trailer. Did my share in bolstering the US economy. Forgot that riding lawn mowers were seasonal, so had a hard time finding what we needed, but finally ended up with a good deal on a new Husqvarna. Bought a new Huskie chain saw for myself. Originally I thought that the trailer I took with me was overkill, but we ended up filling up. The Mexican customs gave us a bit of a hard time, but finally let us go after paying duty on the mower only, so it was not too bad. The truck performed flawlessly. Came across one really bad accident involving a tractor trailer pulling two trailers, another truck and a pickup. Never did see the engine or front axle for the semi. All trailers ended up across all lanes, so had to go into 4wd to drive thru a muddy field to get around the mess. Now got to wash the trailer and truck.

Later.
Old 11-24-2014, 07:43 AM

What on earth are you doing up so early. Go to bed. ..........................glad the trip went well and you had a chance to spend all that money.

Grabbing my ph00 and off running on my day. Y'all be good.

Bob
Old 11-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Stanamex? First in brings the eats. You must be suffering from truck lag.
Ok, fresh bloatmeal, fruit (I think that's what it is), cracked eggs, all sorts of pastries from the neighborhood bakery dumpster and glue scented phoo.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *** The Thanksgiving Breakroom 23/11 - 29/11 ***