Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*** The Good Food and Good Friends Breakroom 10/19 - 10/25 ***

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 10:31 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WHAT THE HECK? just tripped over a '69 impala bumper..

miss Bark, scott and NEscott as well, but running away from the UPS truck now.....
chores done, headed into town for (wait for it)
Parts!
Old 10-24-2014, 12:29 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Bob Bob Bob...lol
Lary gets me to help hide your phoo each and every morning.
That's after he puts his leftover LEGG glaze and (censored) in the grinder to keep it running quietly.

I too wonder where Skottkwa is.

Mom? I sent more than just auto parts.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:20 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Don't believe him Bob...he is just angry because Mom always liked me best

I talked to Squatch last night and he while busy as all get out is doing just fine.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:44 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
There is some special WV water in with minE JWBM
Old 10-24-2014, 02:51 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Don't believe him Bob...he is just angry because Mom always liked me best

I talked to Squatch last night and he while busy as all get out is doing just fine.
Oh yeah?! Then why'd she save the best til last and birth me the younger twin, later?
Old 10-24-2014, 03:45 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Scotty
Oh yeah?! Then why'd she save the best til last and birth me the younger twin, later?
I always knew one day this would come and I would have to explain that you were nothing more than afterbirth
Old 10-24-2014, 04:03 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Hahaha
Old 10-24-2014, 04:22 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
I always knew one day this would come and I would have to explain that you were nothing more than afterbirth
...........................................TOO FUNNY. Now I know why he looks like he does. ..................

Awww, Scotty - - - we luv ya, man.

On a serious note - - - this shooting stuff is getting ridiculous. I wonder how long it will take for Obama to go on a gun collection tirade. All he needs is an emergency and he will push it to get his agenda. Sickening. We need to impeach him and kick out a bunch of other bums.

OK, Bob - - settle down. Relax - - have another ph00 - - - eat a cookie - - take a walk.

MadBob
Old 10-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
On a serious note - - - this shooting stuff is getting ridiculous. I wonder how long it will take for Obama to go on a gun collection tirade. All he needs is an emergency and he will push it to get his agenda. Sickening. We need to impeach him and kick out a bunch of other bums.
On a serious note, just say NO!

They don't have 100 Million prison cells.........

He wants to run this country by community organization and protests, let's accommodate him!
Old 10-25-2014, 01:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning there.
Saturday morning is here, everything is just about as weird as I thought it would be, that's a good thing, since I'm not much of a "SURPRISE"-kindaguy...
There's coffee and phoo, eggs and bacon, bread and cheese, oatmeal and cornflakes, milk and juice, that ought to get just about anybody up and running.
Things around here is kinda the same as always, except that the swedish fleet has been looking for what they think could be a russian submarine...but they've been searching for a week now, and haven't found anything.
JWBM I got parts too if you need any, just wave and I'll fax it to you

My dad brought his lawntractor here, "it ain't working, can you fix it?", well I'll look at it, so under all the dirt and the grass and whatever he puts that poor thing through, there's a hole in the cutterdeck, sealed securely by a piece of....duct tape, yeah, that's my dad alright.
That wasn't the problem though, it was the drivebelt, the tensioner was worn out, but I think I got it fixed, will test when the rain stops.

Grabbing bacon and coffee, going to do stuff.

Slev
Old 10-25-2014, 06:19 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Mmmm bacon.
Mmmm food. Oink

Sorry bout da mess.

Old 10-25-2014, 06:37 AM
Admin Team Leader

Mmmmmm Thanks for breakfast Slev You are a stand up guy and a pretty fair cook as well

Good Morning folks! already been chipping away at today's honey do list...lots more to do so I am off to do it....have a GREAT Weekend!
Old 10-25-2014, 08:47 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Mmmmmm Thanks for breakfast Slev You are a stand up guy and a pretty fair cook as well

Good Morning folks! already been chipping away at today's honey do list...lots more to do so I am off to do it....have a GREAT Weekend!
Same here - - I was ordered to sleep in this morning - - sooooo, I laid in bed for two hours past wake up time. ..............

Grabbing some ph00 and off at'um.

Bob
Old 10-25-2014, 10:41 AM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Happy Saturday all y'all. Good to see you again Slev and thanks for the vittles. I had a disappointing experience this week trying to find a simple part for my antique tractor. I had to drop the sediment bowl off the carb last weekend to get a bunch of water out of there. The sediment bowl gasket came off in pieces. So, on Monday I called our local IH dealer. The branch in the city cannot order agricultural parts so the told me to call the branch about 40 miles north of the city. The young kid at the parts desk there searched and searched and finally said the part was discontinued. Not one to give up, I tried the branch of the same company 50 miles south of the city where I have gotten parts in the past. Luckily I got the guy who maintained the engines on Noah's Ark. I always want to get the old guys at the parts counters. He eventually found the part and it costs $5 each. Now we are cooking with peanut oil! Then he found out he can only order them in sets of 5. I don't really need 5 of them but I was willing to play ball. Unfortunately I don't really have time to drive 100 miles round trip for the part so I asked him to ship through internal mail to the company branch in Calgary. No can do. The only way I could get it would be to ship it by courier for $30. So now we are at $55 for a $2 gasket I had one last idea. I got the part number and phoned the branch in the city and asked them to get me the part. Sorry sir, our computers won't allow us to order agricultural parts at this branch. Are you kidding me. That is just stupid. So the end of the story is that I bought a sheet of gasket cork at an auto parts store on the way home and I will make my own gasket today. If I run into trouble, I bet Heidi has one for me in her new pile of parts.... Oh yeah, I can get the same gasket from Steiner antique tractor parts online for $0.98 plus $30 shipping to get it across the border. Maybe NEFarmhand can pop up here for the day and help me out if I fail

Have a happy and safe Saturday everyone. Wish me luck.
Old 10-25-2014, 11:06 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Chili is cooking, deviled eggs are ready, Grill is getting moved, desserts are made, shop is cleaned, few other vittles getting ready.

Come on over and get a bite. I'm told that there might be some nasty scary black guns a bit later, (with all range rules adhered too) a bonfire in the yard, and then a hayride.

Park anywhere......

Quick Reply: *** The Good Food and Good Friends Breakroom 10/19 - 10/25 ***