Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The slightly twisted remote viewing breakroom

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 05:42 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well, that was interesting...
I noticed at the top of my screen that I hadn't posted in a few weeks.
And no one noticed.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:29 PM
REALLY old dog

BOMBSHELL: A former border patrol agent just revealed that Obama is limiting the ammo of the entire border patrol. Wow.
Obama is telling the border patrol to stand down when attacked and killing their ammo supplies... he's deliberately allowing an invasion and putting ALL Americans at risk.

Well fellow Americans - now we know why we have had 57,000 + illegals
cross our southern border since last October .

Old 07-24-2014, 06:41 PM
REALLY old dog

I hope FIVER BOB wasnt taking this trip !

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Officials now say 19 people were seen for minor injuries when a tourist train derailed in southeast Alaska - an increase from the initial report of nine injuries.

The people were seen at a clinic in Skagway after the White Pass and Yukon Route vintage train derailed Wednesday just shy of the Canada-U.S. border, on the American side.

Four cars left the tracks, and two people landed in a lake.

Passenger Joe Gilsinger tells The Skagway News he watched the train car in front of him slowly slide off the tracks. Then his car started to derail.

Train service has been suspended for the investigation.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:29 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Fronty Owner
well, that was interesting...
And no one noticed.
We sent out a search party but they haven't been heard from since...
Old 07-24-2014, 08:00 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Originally Posted by Tallguy67
We sent out a search party but they haven't been heard from since...
Uhm, about that...
Old 07-24-2014, 09:38 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Originally Posted by Fronty Owner
Well, you going to tell us what you have been doing or do we have to guess.
Does it involve leather?

Originally Posted by old dog
He was probably digging for gold and had to move the track for awhile. Bad timing.

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Llama llama duck!!
Yeah, thanks.

Holy Cow!!

I clicked on the Llama song than hit pause to let it buffer.
In another window I clicked on Badger Badger Badger and let it buffer.
Turned up the volume and ran them both at the same time.
I think I passed out for awhile and now my head hurts.
`
Old 07-24-2014, 09:46 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
I tried smoking salmon once but it clogged up my hooka
Fishing today in the harbor - - pinks are running here. We caught about 25 total, but only kept three. Most were snagged. Not a bad size - - good eating size. Just finished supper and had some - - pretty good. Weather has settled in again tonight - - not bad during the day. Can barely see the top of the mountains tonight that are all around us.

Originally Posted by old dog

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Officials now say 19 people were seen for minor injuries when a tourist train derailed in southeast Alaska - an increase from the initial report of nine injuries.

The people were seen at a clinic in Skagway after the White Pass and Yukon Route vintage train derailed Wednesday just shy of the Canada-U.S. border, on the American side.
Boy, some friend you are. You just rained on my party. We leave in the morning for Haines from which we are scheduled to ferry over to Skagway and ride the train. BBBOOOOOO..................................But, on second thought, thanks for the note on it. Guess better knowing what is happening than be dumb and hurt - - or worse. Some of those drop offs are quite intense - - you are hanging along the side of a cliff sometimes on that train line. The ride was scheduled for next Wednesday in between fishing. Skagway has some interesting history.

Guess I will check out the ph00 pot and head out of here. Long day today and quite full. Think I will lay back and relax for the long drive tomorrow. Some pretty nasty roads ahead for the next three days. Sure pretty though.

Bob
Old 07-24-2014, 10:16 PM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
hey Bob, the train derailed last night, one person went for a swim. all minor injuries, line is closed during investigation. the wp&yr folks have declared they will have it operational ASAP. because...they're losing money if it sits.

otherwise, all is normal. just like that setting on your dryer.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:20 PM

Good evening all y'all, DW convinced me to try something new this evening. Nothing like THAT, this is a family site. She just started taking yoga clssses so I went with her tonight. If you haven't tried it, you aren't allowed to laugh at me. The instructor went really easy on us tonight but my core muscles, quads and biceps are all letting me know I have been too lazy. It is a hard workout. I am going to keep doing it, I have spent too many hours on my posterior over the last year and it is time to get it under control before I can't see my toes when I look down.

Have a wonderful evening everyone.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:58 AM
DTR Mom

yoga at your height? talk about the 'tree' position....lol

good for you and yeah, tendons you never knew awaken. good 4 you.

up early, thought it was a raccoon trying to get in the cat door. baby deer,
so dang cute you want to raise them but know better.....been in the forest, one slightly older but both have spots. too much food out there for them, have to learn by themselves.

kinda like , nevermind too early for poli ticks.

hot apples, mild breakfast sausage, home fries, buckwheat pancakes, maple syrup, coffee -black, eggs to order and a thick slab of ham.
Northern food for all of yuh. 50s here

yes, we miss you Fronty, but kinda like Stan, chaiwka- we expect days of silence from brilliant minds....
Old 07-25-2014, 07:43 AM

Good morning all y'all, as I expected I have a few sore muscles today. The yoga instructor gives the poses all these names in Sanskrit that I will never be able to understand so I am giving them my own names. Things like Hip Dislocator, The Paralyzer and the The Mutilator. Oh well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I am going to build on JWBM's comment about 'we expect days of silence from brilliant minds' here is a different version that my father taught me years ago:

'It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt'.

Have a good Friday all y'all.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:50 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Morning. Doing the Scotty thing and just swinging thru. A fast read of a few previous posts shows that things do not change very much in the breakroom. Been too busy to drop by for a coffee and chat. Next week should be better and can catch up. All is well, except for being too busy.
Adios.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:05 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Wow, we made the news.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:58 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Originally Posted by Tallguy67
Good morning all y'all, as I expected I have a few sore muscles today. The yoga instructor gives the poses all these names in Sanskrit that I will never be able to understand so I am giving them my own names. Things like Hip Dislocator, The Paralyzer and the The Mutilator. Oh well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I am going to build on JWBM's comment about 'we expect days of silence from brilliant minds' here is a different version that my father taught me years ago:

'It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt'.

Have a good Friday all y'all.
Love the names. LOL

Your father's quote is actually a paraphrase of a well known proverb in the Bible. (Proverbs 17:28)
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
Old 07-25-2014, 01:53 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
(Proverbs 17:28) Even a fool, when he holders his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.[/QUOTE]

Or as my grandfather put it God gave you two ears and one mouth what do you think is more important listening or talking.

Busy week started Thearphy on my hand getting better slowly. Get to spend all next week with my wife she has vaction.

Remember the chicken contributes to breakfast the pig is committed. Don't be the pig

Quick Reply: The slightly twisted remote viewing breakroom