PDA

View Full Version : stock trailer

boehunter49
03-13-2003, 08:10 PM
Hay guys can anybody tell me where I can get a used live stock trailer at a very resonable price we need one just to move the cows from one barn to another just a few miles apart, I really would like to have a 5th wheel because I already have the set up but I could get a GN I would like to get like a 4 or 5 or more cattle hauler.<br> I would appreciate any info on this Thanks Bob

03-13-2003, 08:15 PM
If you were closely I would let you use mine<br><br>Are you looking for something to use just one time or something to buy?

03-13-2003, 08:17 PM
ebay.com has some 16' pipe side with canvas top Gooseneck cattle trailer that are not a bad buy on auction right now

Shovelhead
03-13-2003, 08:22 PM
'Sup Ricki.....Long time no see. ;D

OOOOPs, just saw your post in the &quot;Other&quot; forum. [laugh]

03-13-2003, 08:40 PM
<br>'Sup Ricki.....Long time no see. ;D<br><br>OOOOPs, just saw your post in the &quot;Other&quot; forum. [laugh]<br><br><br>been a long cold winter, I am tired of feeding cattle in the wet sloppy cold muddy gound everyday.<br><br>

boehunter49
03-14-2003, 06:07 AM
Say there CH thanks for the offer yea I am a little far, but yes we want to buy a trailer I looked on ebay but didn't find anything I must be looking in the wrong place or something. As far as travel goes I'm willing to travel to pick one up if its at a fair price cause around here I can't find any at all.<br> Thanks Bob

03-14-2003, 06:11 AM
On ebay, I type in &quot;Cattle Goosenecks&quot; and it normally will bring up some auctions on trailers. I saw two the other day that were for 16' goosenecks. You may have also do a search on yahoo for trailers also. That is how I have found 2 that I have brough.<br>Ricki

03-14-2003, 06:16 AM
what size are you looking for?

03-14-2003, 06:37 AM
here is a link to a ebay auction on a 20', I have not heard of this brand but here is the link<br><br>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=2514678440&amp;category=11 751

GrandpasRam
03-14-2003, 09:59 AM
I'm definitely too far on any count, but one thing to look at Bob is this - many of the trailer makers down here use the normal ball GN configuration, but the ball grabbing piece is adjustable and even removable from the GN stem, and they make a kingpin replacement piece that slip into the GN stem where the other convention piece was taken out. This makes it capable of either the normal GN use or use as a fifth wheel with the 5er hitch. Just a thought.